WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was going to say you'll be up against me but that's too egotistical. :p

There are some very good photos on the 920 thread. Your two are good as well.

Which contest is this? Maybe I should go digging through some of my Jamaica trip pictures and post entries from that...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Other than Traveler still being hung up on my signature like a jilted ex, nothing new to report.

Morning. It was a nice day but it's starting to get cloudy... perfect timing for the weekend as usual. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think that's impossible isn't it? :p

Well, if that's the case, Traveler just has to deal with the signature. Still don't get it...the Z Ultra is actually a better phone than the N5 even though the chipset is the same...yet he's fine with signature I have from that?

Guess some mysteries are best left unsolved.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Other than Traveled still being hung up on my signature like a jilted ex, nothing new to report.
Uh, found something.

Other than Traveled still being hung up on my signature like a jilted ex, nothing new to report.
W-wait, something's wrong.
Other than Traveled still being hung up on my signature
Ah, t-that's better. Wait a moment...
Other than Traveled
C-could it be?
Traveled
T-t-t-t-traveled?
*pichun*
LessThanPerfect.jpg
L-l-l-less than perfect reaction pic, b-but I-it's not as if I care for you, baka!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, if that's the case, Traveler just has to deal with the signature. Still don't get it...the Z Ultra is actually a better phone than the N5 even though the chipset is the same...yet he's fine with signature I have from that?

LOL! Not sure if you're just having fun or not, but it's the 'posted' bit that gets him, the incorrect grammar. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes, I love torrents because the anime or manga in question simply doesn't have a hope of getting distributed where you live.

Sometimes, I hate them because there are simply too many leechers and not enough seeds to make a difference...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Not sure if you're just having fun or not, but it's the 'posted' bit that gets him, the incorrect grammar. :p

He's fine with the incorrect grammar. That I can always blame on the damn Google keyboard.

I know the "post approved by" irks his nerves. That's exactly why I wouldn't change it. Lol.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Need not I say more?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes, I love torrents because the anime or manga in question simply doesn't have a hope of getting distributed where you live.

Sometimes, I hate them because there are simply too many leechers and not enough seeds to make a difference...

I have that issue all the time when I go looking for things...

However, here in the UK they've started to block things... I've decided to by pass those blocks...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

he's fine with the incorrect grammar. That i can always blame on the damn google keyboard.

I know the "post approved by" irks his nerves. That's exactly why i wouldn't change it. Lol.

Posted approved by nexus 5
noooooo

mine sword hand twitches at the thought of slaying thine signature

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And, food arrives.

I'll be back, MSFTisMIA...

I'll be back.

Of course you will. That signature irks you too much to stay away...kinda like the jilted ex who parades her new boyfriend in front of you and wear tight clothes to get you jealous while in your mind you're like "I ain't care about your or that damn fool."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb