WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You do realise he keeps it simply because it irks you. :p
Who cares? If I can win this battle, I can win World War 3!

That's assuming this battle can be won in the first place, or whether World War 3 will even start in the near future...
But I hang on nonetheless!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I really, really want to know what you guys look like, but at the same time, I really don't.

I don't want my fantasies to be ruined in one fell swoop, because they're already past the point of no return.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, How is the xperia UI? Can you simply just delete Sony bloatware?

Personally, I like it because it is the lightest OEM skin around (Moto doesn't count because it is pretty much stock with a few minor tweaks). Much of the stuff is useful and you need root (or simply ignore) the stuff you don't like. Walkman is miles ahead of Play Music and their gallery app is better. Keyboard is a weak point for me...the damn thing causes lag in certain apps, which in my opinion on a S800 chip should never occur.

Curious to see how they skin Android L.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really, really want to know what you guys look like, but at the same time, I really don't.

I don't want my fantasies to be ruined in one fell swoop, because they're already past the point of no return.

There's a pic of me buried in this thread some way back and MIA has one on the selfie thread.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We don't even know if you're male or female (the avatar doesn't help). :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

There's a pic of me buried in this thread some way back and MIA has one on the selfie thread.
I'm fine with you telling me this because I have the option not to see them, at least for the time being.
Now, if anyone of you posted a picture of yourself right now...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

We don't even know if you're male or female (the avatar doesn't help). :p
Obviously.

Most Touhou fans are males, though, from the doujinshi to the avid Comiket photographers to the people who actually buy the doujin stuff to the people who scanlate to the people who read the scanlations to the people who actually play the games to the people who translate the games to the creator himself.

Thus, it is perfectly acceptable to think I am a male. (Not that you should be entirely sure of the fact, but you now have something to base this on.)

(The cosplayers are mostly female, though, which is understandable.)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really don't feel like going to work today. Yes, today is a "I'm going in to pay bills today". Oh, the joys of being adult...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I think Traveler may be a he based on a picture I saw in the selfie thread.

Confirmation please?

For the record, I'm a part of the anti-selfie alliance, so I would refuse to post in said thread.

Due to popular demand, yes, I am a male.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Wow. I translate some Japanese text into English, and bam! I get Japanese ads.

They look...nice, I guess? Does WPCentral have a rule against NSFW ads?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For the record, I'm a part of the anti-selfie alliance, so I would refuse to post in said thread.

Due to popular demand, yes, I am a male.

Yeah I'm not a selfie person only. The only one I've taken so far is of my feet. :p

If you're at all interested, MIA appears on page 10 and Sahib is on pages 12, 13 and 14 of the selfie thread.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm almost at a loss for words. This NorthEast grind can really hit hard at times...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes when I listen to music that was playing when I was in high school, it makes me feel amazed I got this far. Wasn't able to see that back then. Life is an interesting thing indeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs