WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He's fine with the incorrect grammar. That I can always blame on the damn Google keyboard.

I know the "post approved by" irks his nerves. That's exactly why I wouldn't change it. Lol.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
Hey now, I use that keyboard as well....but try and take 3 seconds to proof read before hitting the post button.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Personally, I like it because it is the lightest OEM skin around (Moto doesn't count because it is pretty much stock with a few minor tweaks). Much of the stuff is useful and you need root (or simply ignore) the stuff you don't like. Walkman is miles ahead of Play Music and their gallery app is better. Keyboard is a weak point for me...the damn thing causes lag in certain apps, which in my opinion on a S800 chip should never occur.

Curious to see how they skin Android L.

I had 5 apps running in the background last night and even my N7 was stuttering today AM. Had to close a few apps....and people love blaming WP for resuming......

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, you think you will get Android L update with you unlocked Sony phone?

Of course. Even though Sony has all but said they'll never make a follow up to the Z Ultra (technically, it is in the form of the Z3 Tablet Mini, which is a follow up of the WiFi only Z Ultra) itself, if they keep updating it as fast as they have so far, I don't doubt they will get it.

Are you looking at this phone in particular?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey now, I use that keyboard as well....but try and take 3 seconds to proof read before hitting the post button.

Dude, most of my posts occur during transit on 1 bus, 1 train, and 2 subway rails. You should be impressed that my incorrect grammar is stuff that is easily understood and that I make as few mistakes as I do...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Dude, most of my posts occur during transit on 1 bus, 1 train, and 2 subway rails. You should be impressed that my incorrect grammar is stuff that is easily understood and that I make as few mistakes as I do...

You just gave Sahib an out....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had 5 apps running in the background last night and even my N7 was stuttering today AM. Had to close a few apps....and people love blaming WP for resuming......

Truth is, Android doesn't lag - at least not from 4.1.2 onwards. What causes lag is non optimized OEM skins and lazily written apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12