WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How do the metal buttons feel compared to the 820? Also, does Nokia camera open 🚪 instantly like the default camera 📷 app?

Buttons are a bit odd here, they aren't so good in place s they are on L820. Nokia cam opens faster than on 820 but not so instantly as MS app, but there at least isn't loading screen.
The phone itself feels significantly snappier. Specs do matter, even on WP.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Buttons are a bit odd here, they aren't so good in place s they are on L820. Nokia cam opens faster than on 820 but not so instantly as MS app, but there at least isn't loading screen.
The phone itself feels significantly snappier. Specs do matter, even on WP.

Keep us posted. I still want to get one for the right price. Mine will be white or preferably burnt orange.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Keep us posted. I still want to get one for the right price. Mine will be white or preferably burnt orange.

I will surely keep you posted :D. The white one probably looks good because of frame but my favorite would be green :D.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

My wife had a white 920... She bought a colored case, which turned out to be a mistake because the color from the case, somehow bled into the phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My wife had a white 920... She bought a colored case, which turned out to be a mistake because the color from the case, somehow bled into the phone.

That sucks.

And that's why I take my phones out of the case at the end of each day to catch little things like that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That sucks.

And that's why I take my phones out of the case at the end of each day to catch little things like that.

It's why I like black phones over any other colour. They have less chance of blemish and don't show scratches as much.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's why I like black phones over any other colour. They have less chance of blemish and don't show scratches as much.

It also depends on the case. I had a bull**** one on a black phone and it still left visible marks too..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm so you got a 930. Let's see if you enjoy it enough to buy it over the 830

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So lunch went good and the guy says that he could help us in promoting the computer biz

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The tab isn't mine but I like the feel ( not as good as my surface ) but I like it . Not bad :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb