WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's all in good fun I tell ya. We pick them up from the airport at around 6:45pm.

In other news we managed to get an apartment for Paris in October. Turned out we picked a high point in the calendar as schools are off that week... So we got lucky. :)

I've heard Paris the city is nice, but not all Parisians are nice...this directly from one of our attending's wives - who is French (born near Brittany).

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok, does the xperia z series of phones work with At&t?

Sony's phones since the Z Ultra come with all the bands. So yes, the Z3 should work just fine with AT&T. If you're in the US, there's a couple of sites I could send you to. I typically try to get the Euro version because if you buy the American model from Sony themselves, they rip you off with near Apple like prices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As someone who inflates his own post count by actively participating in forum games, I'm glad to know that there are other ways of inflating post count as well.
/s for the unlucky

You know, I wish I had thought of inflating my post count that way...

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Sony's phones since the Z Ultra come with all the bands. So yes, the Z3 should work just fine with AT&T. If you're in the US, there's a couple of sites I could send you to. I typically try to get the Euro version because if you buy the American model from Sony themselves, they rip you off with near Apple like prices.

Ok, send me the links. :cool:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Great Idea.
I generally dislike Like/Dislike systems simply because of the obvious consequences it has when you set it alongside the Thanks system.

I guess that the Likes and Thanks could be factored into the Reputation system as well.
But, you always have the option to "give Faith" or "deny Faith" directly to the user. That is, you can give or take reputation from the user directly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I KNEW IT....THE 830 has a removable back cover with removable battery !!!.. I would like to say... HA I called it ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now for it to be my perfect phone ... I has to have amoled...... none of the LCD stuff.... AMOLD or no buy

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok, send me the links. :cool:

www.expansysusa.com and www.myworldphone.com. If you're in the NY Metro area, my world phone knocks a few dollars off for in person pick ups (I think they still do, haven't used them in a while).

These are two good ones priced well. You can also go through the Negri Electronics and MobileCityOnline of the world too, although they are a tad pricey for my budget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise