WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've got family from Germany over this week. It's fun seeing them all again, especially with their new young toddler and babies. So tiring though.

Anyone care to catch me up?

You've missed nothing.

Does that work in helping you get caught up? 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was just wondering why you think Windows Phone has bad news right now. It has been a lot better than last month and the months before that.

A WP is released that I either A won't see or B will be so late to the market it here it might as well not exist. The hardware is already 6 months old as it is. The HTC in other words.

The only phones coming out of Nokia have been low end handsets. Not very exciting for someone like me.

On top of that, I and my wife still don't have Cyan and she has a CV.

WP8.1 is ok but it's sad it took two years to come out. The new update is fine but does nothing for me. People say WP is getting faster and things are getting better but we're still missing loads of apps and what apps we have are second rate in general. I have the ability to compare apps between Android and WP quality and I can tell you WP is way behind.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well this school day is over for me. Turn out I do have a few friends in my PE classes. My Laos friend has another bf. I'm not I'm front of a computer anymore Monday Wednesday. All in all I like this schedule. Lets see how tomorrow is like
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw 3 1520 and 5 1020 around campus. Nope I have never seen these people so its a new bunch.
What I don't get is I see more and more WP around campus but yet the market share % says other wise. Heck there are more than last semester

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have CV too, al WPs here all CV, unlike androids, so at least e don't have to deal with this carrier update delays **** as they have to. But on the other hand Nokia is so slow that is the same :D.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I might have to hit up jobs for his surface because my PhotoShop class requires it . I'm so going to be broke :(

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So what do do when you have a Makerbot at your disposal (kinda sorta at my disposal) - make a wireless charging stand to charge my Lumia 925 and 810:) Pics to come tomorrow, right now the parts are in queue...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So what do do when you have a Makerbot at your disposal (kinda sorta at my disposal) - make a wireless charging stand to charge my Lumia 925 and 810:) Pics to come tomorrow, right now the parts are in queue...

That's pretty cool that you have that at your fingertips. I wouldn't know ahead to do with it

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

A WP is released that I either A won't see or B will be so late to the market it here it might as well not exist. The hardware is already 6 months old as it is. The HTC in other words.

The only phones coming out of Nokia have been low end handsets. Not very exciting for someone like me.

WP8.1 is ok but it's sad it took two years to come out. The new update is fine but does nothing for me. People say WP is getting faster and things are getting better but we're still missing loads of apps and what apps we have are second rate in general. I have the ability to compare apps between Android and WP quality and I can tell you WP is way behind.

I'm with you on the apps, 100%. Although we have to admit IOS apps are the smoothest and best of all.

And when the 930 came out, I understand that was old hardware, but HTC? It's still the newest chip, as the S805 hasn't came out yet. Plus, WP is more efficient. And I know people buy phones even like a year after it comes out. Like people are STILL buying 5S's when the 6 is coming out in a few weeks.

And what's a CV?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I still can't believe that now anyone can do one if they have the equipment :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The part is ready unfortunately it doesn't fit my plate but I think I am going to modify it. If someone has a plate, I would be happy to sell it to them:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm with you on the apps, 100%. Although we have to admit IOS apps are the smoothest and best of all.

And when the 930 came out, I understand that was old hardware, but HTC? It's still the newest chip, as the S805 hasn't came out yet. Plus, WP is more efficient. And I know people buy phones even like a year after it comes out. Like people are STILL buying 5S's when the 6 is coming out in a few weeks.

And what's a CV?

CV= Country Variant.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05