WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you on the apps, 100%. Although we have to admit IOS apps are the smoothest and best of all.

And when the 930 came out, I understand that was old hardware, but HTC? It's still the newest chip, as the S805 hasn't came out yet. Plus, WP is more efficient. And I know people buy phones even like a year after it comes out. Like people are STILL buying 5S's when the 6 is coming out in a few weeks.

And what's a CV?

If you read my post correctly you would have noticed that at this stage there are no plans to bring the new HTC to the European market. With the last Verizon deal, the Icon, they had exclusive for 6 months. If it's the same situation again then I won't see it until next year if at all. That was my point.

Just like the Icon, I can't, as an outsider of the US get excited for a phone that simply doesn't exist for me.

As for iOS I have no idea about their apps but that's what I've read many times that their apps are the best.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you read my post correctly you would have noticed that at this stage there are no plans to bring the new HTC to the European market. With the last Verizon deal, the Icon, they had exclusive for 6 months. If it's the same situation again then I won't see it until next year if at all. That was my point.

Just like the Icon, I can't, as an outsider of the US get excited for a phone that simply doesn't exist for me.

As for iOS I have no idea about their apps but that's what I've read many times that their apps are the best.

they only apps they don't have are emulators :/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

People think this will reach outside the US soon, at the latest December, LATEST. If I'm wrong, well, I'm sorry. :'(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People think this will reach outside the US soon, at the latest December, LATEST. If I'm wrong, well, I'm sorry. :'(

Nothing to be sorry about. :p

It's the stupid deals they make with the carriers. We're not far from December. If it comes here before Christmas it would probably be a good seller but that's only 'if' that happens.

I just find that this whole year has been pretty much a wash for me in regards to WP. The only people at fault are those in charge. Yes I know the merging and all that has taken it's toll on development but they should have thought about that before moving things forward. It's not rocket science to do this stuff.

On another note, things can only get better, I guess. We'll see how Windows 9 looks and get the general feeling of things at that point. It will either be a hit or it will tank WP once and for all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa