WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not entirely sure of the infrastructure they have in place here but my guess would be that WP isn't on it simply because there's no demand or it doesn't have a compatible system for it. I think our IT did look into things at one point and found the WP would be too much of a pain so went with iOS.

It's when I hear stories like that it's what makes me wonder what MS was thinking when they brought WP8 out. I know they were trying to get the iPhone crowd but ignoring your biggest current customers was a huge mistake.

WP is an afterthought here. We just developed an app for teens to market our clinic's services and of course they launched the iOS one first and the Android version is in the works. Cannot blame them really.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Bummer, I downloaded it and am using it currently on my Lumia 925. I wonder if Chregu is going to come back now that Spotify is free on WP...

I'm really curious where he got to. :/

Seems rather odd that he just disappeared. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have to say I find it rather amusing what people ask questions about and what their concerns are with future products on this site. I guess it happens on all technology sites but I still find it amusing all the same. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No surprises there. With the Chinese Govt looking to push out its own OS and kick MSFT to the curb, it makes sense for ZTE, Huawei and Xiaomi to do the same. The OS may be Linux based so that's better for them to pursue.

It's another loss for MSFT because it'll be harder to make headway in China.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

welll its very interesting using a mac computer for my photoshop class..... its sooooo NEW!!!!!! but i dont like it >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i mean i cant snap windows into place. i cant minimies stuff without right clicking and then clicking the minumise button

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

If you could do these...

Throw some mp3s on it and talk about how good the audio has when using headphones.

Mess with the EQ settings to say if that's any good.

Shoot a short video clip and talk about the audio, how good it manages shaking hands.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHPXVU_f3Y

My video, unfortunately only in 720p because I didn't check settings :(. The OIS works good, in my opinion but audio could be better. And s said in description, I'm sorry for my English.

Mp3 through headphones is good but I'm no audiophile.

About EQ(that's equalizer right?), it can add functionality of you know what you are doing, I'm not one of them unfortunately.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So this is the last post written from Lumia 930 and all I can say is: Nokia Lumia 930, you will be missed. I love this phone.
Posted approved by Nokia Lumia 930

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHPXVU_f3Y

My video, unfortunately only in 720p because I didn't check settings :(. The OIS works good, in my opinion but audio could be better. And s said in description, I'm sorry for my English.

Mp3 through headphones is good but I'm no audiophile.

About EQ(that's equalizer right?), it can add functionality of you know what you are doing, I'm not one of them unfortunately.

Thanks. Much appreciated. Your English is fine. I like the area where you shot it...the roads look great and I love the greenery of the surrounding areas.

If this had HDR mode it would be killer. Still, just from the video it will be a solid upgrade for me from my 925. Thanks again. The 930 is now firmly on my list.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I just feel I have this stupid accent which is the case with most people from southern Europe.
And I still have no idea why the default setting for shooting video is 720p. I mean, what year is it 😖 ?
And about landscape, this is where I live with all pluses and minuses. ;) it was middle age town, in 14 TV century and it probably has less residents than a big block of flats in NYC :D.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6