WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks. I just feel I have this stupid accent which is the case with most people from southern Europe.
And I still have no idea why the default setting for shooting video is 720p. I mean, what year is it 😖 ?
And about landscape, this is where I live with all pluses and minuses. ;) it was middle age town, in 14 TV century and it probably has less residents than a big block of flats in NYC :D.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

I still loved the greenery. That reminded me of where I grew up in Jamaica. The old house rested on a plateau, between two huge mountain ranges...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I still loved the greenery. That reminded me of where I grew up in Jamaica. The old house rested on a plateau, between two huge mountain ranges...

Unspoiled nature, oh yeah :).
When did you move to USA than? I thought you grow up there. My bad obviously.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I just feel I have this stupid accent which is the case with most people from southern Europe.
And I still have no idea why the default setting for shooting video is 720p. I mean, what year is it 😖 ?
And about landscape, this is where I live with all pluses and minuses. ;) it was middle age town, in 14 TV century and it probably has less residents than a big block of flats in NYC :D.

I say good video. Don't worry about the accent ;)

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know for such a laid back semester I will have to juggle photoshopping and anthropology homework + I have to finish looking up music for a wedding.

I hope I am ready because it starts tomorrow

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wish I got the guy that was playing the guitar in the arts building. He was really at singing and playing the guitar

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So I'm going to buy a bus ticket for September tomorrow and because later is crowded I'm leaving home at 6 am so I won't have breakfast. So I decided I will try McDonald's breakfast. If anyone can recommend me something good I will be very happy 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm going to buy a bus ticket for September tomorrow and because later is crowded I'm leaving home at 6 am so I won't have breakfast. So I decided I will try McDonald's breakfast. If anyone can recommend me something good I will be very happy 😊

uhhh the mc muffin!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. Much appreciated. Your English is fine. I like the area where you shot it...the roads look great and I love the greenery of the surrounding areas.

If this had HDR mode it would be killer. Still, just from the video it will be a solid upgrade for me from my 925. Thanks again. The 930 is now firmly on my list.

Thanks for posting. Reminds me of the drive between Szczecin and Stargard in Poland which I used to do multiple times in 2009, 2010 and 2011. I almost made it to Slovenia in 2011 - we have a supplier there and then ended up switching jobs....oh well...perhaps when I come visit Croatia - we have a family friend who has a nice house on an island off the Adriatic coast....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for posting. Reminds me of the drive between Szczecin and Stargard in Poland which I used to do multiple times in 2009, 2010 and 2011. I almost made it to Slovenia in 2011 - we have a supplier there and then ended up switching jobs....oh well...perhaps when I come visit Croatia - we have a family friend who has a nice house on an island off the Adriatic coast....

So you have a supplier now ;) hehehe your secret is out !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

"suppose I say ......im on my best behavior there are time I lose my worried mind"
-John mayor
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos