WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And I'm already waiting in the line and it's 7am, that's not normal.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know for such a laid back semester I will have to juggle photoshopping and anthropology homework + I have to finish looking up music for a wedding.

I hope I am ready because it starts tomorrow

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Photoshop would be a breeze for me as I have this weird ability to pick up software easily. Anthropology would be interesting I hope your teacher is good.

Are you the DJ or something?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Photoshop would be a breeze for me as I have this weird ability to pick up software easily. Anthropology would be interesting I hope your teacher is good.

Are you the DJ or something?

this is my first time photo shopping on a mac or PC computer. we are using mac with Wacom HW to do all our stuff. also my anthropology teacher is a good one because the students all said in ratemyprofesor.com that she is good in what she teaches even though its a hard class.

well im just the guy who looks for the music and put them in a flash dive and gives it to the real DJ to do what ever DJ's do

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHPXVU_f3Y

My video, unfortunately only in 720p because I didn't check settings :(. The OIS works good, in my opinion but audio could be better. And s said in description, I'm sorry for my English.

Mp3 through headphones is good but I'm no audiophile.

About EQ(that's equalizer right?), it can add functionality of you know what you are doing, I'm not one of them unfortunately.

Very pretty there. My wife and I have this idea of doing a road trip through eastern Europe but we've been told it might not be a good idea with a UK car.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Very pretty there. My wife and I have this idea of doing a road trip through eastern Europe but we've been told it might not be a good idea with a UK car.

I have seen some UK cars here so only problem could be registrations because you could be target of a robbers.
I saw surface 2 is down 100 pounds in Tesco. Is there any chance to order it from internet, would they ship to Slovenia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99