WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My CV is listed as cyan update and even though I never was on pfd, I'm not getting update notification. Seems like people at nokia/msmobile have trolled us. WP was fun when discussing rumors or debating about different OSes or suggestions for improvement but now I'm frustrated. Sorry, I just had to rant somewhere. *Takes deep breaths*

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to take a nap 😊 . Gotta take advantage that the non weed smokers are not here 😈
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
HTC has done a nice job with the W8 (still refuse to call it by the correct name). I forgot how nice WP looks on a good LCD panel. Very smooth port indeed by HTC.

While it's not for me because the camera doesn't fit my needs, it is nice to see HTC remind us that they know how to make well designed models. Hope the after service support improves.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

HTC has done a nice job with the W8 (still refuse to call it by the correct name). I forgot how nice WP looks on a good LCD panel. Very smooth port indeed by HTC.

While it's not for me because the camera doesn't fit my needs, it is nice to see HTC remind us that they know how to make well designed models. Hope the after service support improves.

they should of named it the W8 ..... just seems better than the name they have now

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I understand why they called it that, so when they advertise it or the sales reps talk about it, they say that both of them are HTC One M8's, but one runs Android and the other runs Windows Phone. For me, though, I'll call it the W8.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Muse ......can someone enlighten me what muse is ....unless that's music

Consider yourself enlightened:

Muse are an English rock band from Teignmouth, Devon, formed in 1994. The band consists of childhood friends Matthew Bellamy, Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard. Courtesy of Wikipedia.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yay im all excited that G funk is on the comeback on the radio! now to remove the artists that are ruining hip hop :devil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Consider yourself enlightened:

Muse are an English rock band from Teignmouth, Devon, formed in 1994. The band consists of childhood friends Matthew Bellamy, Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard. Courtesy of Wikipedia.

ohhhhhhh I was thinking that it was another word for music ;P thanks ... oh wait ...that's the year I was born XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Where are you getting it from? FASA?

yeah but something happen with the forms and tax returns and stuff with that IRS. long story short I just turned in the papers to the financial aid office in campus and I should get money next week.... I hope

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got to buy books and a surface pro 2 for my Photoshop class.... that alone is over a grand :confused: I think im going to faint

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally got my N5 to work with my PC again. I'm glad to have saved myself a ton of unnecessary spending thinking that the USB port was damaged.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss