WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It does take good pictures still, doesn't it?

By the way way, are you running on Cyan yet?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

No Cyan yet. The carrier my phone is locked to has the worst record when it comes to updates. We are officially last in the UK.

I haven't been always happy with my pictures as I did suffer from some of the tinting issues that cropped up which forced me to use NSU. I'm hoping Cyan doesn't mess up my camera again but I do plan to use NSU anyway. I think I need to as I probably can't update from the DP.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No Cyan yet. The carrier my phone is locked to has the worst record when it comes to updates. We are officially last in the UK.

I haven't been always happy with my pictures as I did suffer from some of the tinting issues that cropped up which forced me to use NSU. I'm hoping Cyan doesn't mess up my camera again but I do plan to use NSU anyway. I think I need to as I probably can't update from the DP.

I don't think you're missing much here with Cyan, as it use simply made the I've 925 seem faster during transitions. Fortunately, I never had the tinting issue with the 920. As you've seen from some of the stuff I've posted, I just pointed, clicked and was satisfied with how most of the pictures came out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I entered the new silhouette photo contest here on WPC. Competition is stiff, man. I'd like to win it but we will see...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think this line from a song best describes how things like this work in the real world:

"You ain't seen nothing yet. B-B-Baby, you Ain't seen nothing YET!"

Yay words of encouragement /s :p it's only going to get harder

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I entered the new silhouette photo contest here on WPC. Competition is stiff, man. I'd like to win it but we will see...

I would like to enter but I don't have pictures of silhouettes. I could see of I could take one at school !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I just went to a vendor 'lunch and learn' what these are is that we have vendors come in to tell us about their products with free lunch. I had a bonanza today though and ended up with a bunch of stuff. This is not typical.

Stuff.jpg

So what we have here is - an umbrella, tape measure, 2 USB sticks (one 2GB and one 8GB), two LED key chain lights, two pads (only one shown), a pen, a screw driver with a level built in and lastly a USB hub with a card reader

All items have the company's name on it but that's ok.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My gosh my legs are heavy with soreness . It was a challenge getting up from bed with site legs . The areas where I feel it Are on my calfs and my quads and a little on my hamstrings

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My gosh my legs are heavy with soreness . It was a challenge getting up from bed with site legs . The areas where I feel it Are on my calfs and my quads and a little on my hamstrings

I feel like that every day and not due to exercise...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I just went to a vendor 'lunch and learn' what these are is that we have vendors come in to tell us about their products with free lunch. I had a bonanza today though and ended up with a bunch of stuff. This is not typical.

View attachment 78832

So what we have here is - an umbrella, tape measure, 2 USB sticks (one 2GB and one 8GB), two LED key chain lights, two pads (only one shown), a pen, a screw driver with a level built in and lastly a USB hub with a card reader

Ooooooooo it's already a win with free lunch!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 78832

Free stuff from vendors is always nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786