WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so I got a response from MSFT regarding why I wouldn't recommend the 810 to anyone.
Looks like I might have a talk with them soon 😉

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Attachments

• msft on 810.PNG
    msft on 810.PNG
    46.1 KB · Views: 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
so I got a response from MSFT regarding why I wouldn't recommend the 810 to anyone.
Looks like I might have a talk with them soon 😉

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Good luck with that. You gonna tell them to finally create a product worthy of them stop doing these carrier carrier exclusives that only cover their *** and **** on consumers when they don't sell well?

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well there was a guy mad dogging me in the bus and I said with my head " what's up
" he did the same thing and I did it again and I just went back to on my phone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

awww I didn't save my comment about my teaching wanting cortana instead of siri.
ok so we were going to run for 15 min around the building and see how many laps we could do ( I did 14 ). so she spoke it to her IPhone and it would not work and it would do something else. so on her 4th time she said " I need that one voice assistant on tv that says siri cant do that what's her name and someone said " its cortana" I smiled at that

so that goes to show msft ads aren't as bad as people say that are too be. I think the tech community misses the point and judges harshly while the average consumer probably likes it. shes as average as you can get and for her to say she wants cortana, that has to show a lot

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess I should increase my vegetable intake but I just cant seem to enjoy a meal with just vegetables :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did you go back and look and my explanation about my picture? Aside from you not reading my post I even provided a link.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. You can use nuts, pulses or meat replacements like soy.

Then there are meaty veggies like mushrooms and egg plant.
I tired mushrooms and im not a fan of them .... I don't like the taste of mushrooms :/. I just don't get the same feeling of fullness when I eat mostly vegetables and a little bit of meat. when the meat( or chicken ) is the main course and salad on the side i get full

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you go back and look and my explanation about my picture? Aside from you not reading my post I even provided a link.

to be honest when i had to time to check the forum i didn't go back to look because i was planning to do it when i got home. i just got on the computer to read stuff that i missed though out the day. i favorite it on my phone so i could look it up after i finished my homework and stuff. im taking a little break right now ( i still have 2 hrs of reading left) ill get to it today.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I tired mushrooms and im not a fan of them .... I don't like the taste of mushrooms :/. I just don't get the same feeling of fullness when I eat mostly vegetables and a little bit of meat. when the meat( or chicken ) is the main course and salad on the side i get full

You can't eat just vegetables you need some source of protein or something that's filling. Cheese is a good source of protein as well.

You need open your eyes and ears more. Your taste buds will mature in time as well. You should also understand the impact of what you eat not only on yourself but on the environment.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here's a couple of more pics from the weekend. It's almost the end of the day here and I'm feeling a bit rough. There's few people sick around me. Hope I'm not catching anything. :/

London Eye
View attachment 78862

This is the Tower of London. There is an art installation for the anniversary of WWI. The red things are ceramic poppies and each one represents a fatality of that war (888,246). The name of the installation is taken from a line from a poem by anonymous solider. The Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red.
View attachment 78863
ahhhh ok i thought they were real flowers then i thought they were paintings. that's a lot of deaths o.o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb