WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For a moment my brain read this as you were designing flies, but when you're still half asleep like me, these things can happen...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Don't worry, I'm mostly awake and I still had to do a double take. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...work today, work tomorrow, then a weekend with the GF, including a stroll in Atlantic City to end the summer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks...work today, work tomorrow, then a weekend with the GF, including a stroll in Atlantic City to end the summer.

I'm unfortunately working today... :/

Guess I shouldn't complain though. It's a short day. :)

How's the weather looking there? Ours has been a bit turbulent. Warmish, coldish, raining, windy, you know, typical UK weather. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm unfortunately working today... :/

Guess I shouldn't complain though. It's a short day. :)

How's the weather looking there? Ours has been a bit turbulent. Warmish, coldish, raining, windy, you know, typical UK weather. :p

That typical UK weather is some serious junk...

Things are good here. 70s- mid 80s. May see some low 90s to wrap up the summer. That's why I'm looking forward to going to AC (Atlantic City) this weekend.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That typical UK weather is some serious junk...

Things are good here. 70s- mid 80s. May see some low 90s to wrap up the summer. That's why I'm looking forward to going to AC (Atlantic City) this weekend.

There are days when the weather is fantastic but as we move towards the autumn we're getting more cloud cover and more frequent rain. It was quite cold last week but this week is a touch warmer but it's still doing the shift of weather thing. :p

Looks like you'll have good weather for your trip. :)

I've been thinking of trying to sell some of my photos on Photobox... I'm just not sure if I should bother. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Short work day today and then three nights of camping. On the way back a stop at the beach and some really yummy potato tacos and fresh salsa. See you all on Tuesday :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Will my relatives leave tomorrow and my brother is due for a flying visit, leaving on Sunday. That leaves me with Sunday to design a website for a local company. Fun fun.

Also, I am about ready for Nokia / MS latest and best flagship 5" device to come out. I'd snap that thing up!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Will my relatives leave tomorrow and my brother is due for a flying visit, leaving on Sunday. That leaves me with Sunday to design a website for a local company. Fun fun.

Ah, family...

Also, I am about ready for Nokia / MS latest and best flagship 5" device to come out. I'd snap that thing up!

Know something we don't?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There are days when the weather is fantastic but as we move towards the autumn we're getting more cloud cover and more frequent rain. It was quite cold last week but this week is a touch warmer but it's still doing the shift of weather thing. :p

Looks like you'll have good weather for your trip. :)

I've been thinking of trying to sell some of my photos on Photobox... I'm just not sure if I should bother. :p

Well, if you think the cash coming in is worth more than the hassle to sell them, then sell them...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, if you think the cash coming in is worth more than the hassle to sell them, then sell them...

I haven't checked the process but it appears to be free, I think. So it would be simply uploading the files. I was just curious if they were worthy of selling.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No no no... you ninny! You're supposed to say...

I'm not dead! I feel fine! I feel happy!

(for those who don't know the reference, see Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail)

o_O I wouldn't of gotten it anyways :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So looks. Like people are going to be busy with fun stuff this 3 day weekend. Pretty cool. I'm going to be busy with homework I think :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb