WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Something like you would say it looks cheap and clumsy ;).
How old is your sister that she thinks is weird?

ahhhhhhh ...... interesting .... ill bring up in a convo when I get the chance ;)
one is 21 and the other is 18 and they bag on my for having an snapchat while they are on IG 24/7 >.< ironic

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One way to find out . Put the same sim in your wife's phone and see if you have crappy signal data :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Don't take this the wrong way. If I want help I'll ask for it. I probably know more about computers and smartphones than you do. Both from a software and hardware side.

Thanks anyway. I was simply making an observation.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess its not going to be an enjoyable weekend for me..... I really need to finish my fitness homework and finish that music. looks like sahib is going to be super busy

I have to ask. Are they paying the DJ? Cause I don't understand why you're doing his job.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't take this the wrong way. If I want help I'll ask for it. I probably know more about computers and smartphones than you do. Both from a software and hardware side.

Thanks anyway. I was simply making an observation.
oh yeah don't worry about it. I had a little feeling you weren't asking but I was just saying what I was thinking out loud

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have to ask. Are they paying the DJ? Cause I don't understand why you're doing his job.
so the deal was with the bride was going to let the DJ ( the guy who is going to be playing and mixing the music) find the songs he said " oh im not going to find the songs because you should of done that yourself .so the bride went around asking who could find the songs and download them. a lady friend of her told her about me and called me up and told me that the "dj" is just going to play the music. he wanted her to find the songs and give it to him to mix . she didn't know how to do all of that so she called me. that's how I come into play.
im just the guy looking and downloading the songs.

I think its really really really dumb that the DJ doesn't do that

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so the deal was with the bride was going to let the DJ ( the guy who is going to be playing and mixing the music) find the songs he said " oh im not going to find the songs because you should of done that yourself .so the bride went around asking who could find the songs and download them. a lady friend of her told her about me and called me up and told me the that the "dj" is just going to play the music. he wanted her to find the songs and give it to her. she didn't know how to do all of that so she called me :).

Well, that would be one DJ I'd never hire or pay. I'd find someone else if I were them personally. What's the point of hiring a DJ if they don't have the songs you want? That's just dumb. I'm honestly lost for words unless this is some new thing that's totally illogical to me.

Hope they aren't paying him much because I wouldn't.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, that would be one DJ I'd never hire or pay. I'd find someone else if I were them personally. What's the point of hiring a DJ if they don't have the songs you want? That's just dumb. I'm honestly lost for words unless this is some new thing that's totally illogical to me.

Hope they aren't paying him much because I wouldn't.

I thought it was dumb too but its not my wedding and its not my place to tell them to change it a week before the wedding. thought it good for me because it gets a good word out about me about what I do and what im good at :D .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Some people refer to what you do as blathering or filling in the quiet spaces. :p

You'd have difficulty in Finland. :p

most of the time I keep to myself. sometimes, I just say what im thinking and notice that I said it and get shy and avoid talking about it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte