WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning everyone..... Raining ☔ heavily here in Delhi, India. Gonna need a pair of military class boots 👢 to travel through this flood🌊 lol 😁

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone..... Raining ☔ heavily here in Delhi, India. Gonna need a pair of military class boots 👢 to travel through this flood🌊 lol 😁

Same is the case here in Kerala. But you are the central parts of India.
I'm in coastal regions, anything could happen here.
🌊 🌊 🌊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
wait ..... is there such thing as country music outside of the US o.o?

To answer your question. Yes.

There's a country music festival in Australia. Keith Urban is Australian, to use someone famous. There country music over here too and in Canada. I'm guessing New Zealand as well. Thing is, in all cultures there's a semblance of 'county music' it's just referred to something different. Though what they sing about is probably not the same. :p

Just for the record, I don't like country music either. I can tolerate it to some extent but it's not something I'll go out of my way to listen to.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought it was dumb too but its not my wedding and its not my place to tell them to change it a week before the wedding. thought it good for me because it gets a good word out about me about what I do and what im good at :D .

Well, whatever makes you and them happy I suppose.

I don't understand why people don't ask questions about the services they're purchasing before they commit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The thing is that I prefer listening from a speaker rather than from a headset, despite the fact that I recognize that the speakers on phones suck.

Phone speakers are horrible things and I personally don't see them being much better any time soon. It also iterates me when people listen to music on their phone in public, usually on buses or trains. Aside from the crap music they're usually listening to, the sound is very bad.

When not invest in a portable speaker?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Phone speakers are horrible things and I personally don't see them being much better any time soon. It also iterates me when people listen to music on their phone in public, usually on buses or trains. Aside from the crap music they're usually listening to, the sound is very bad.

When not invest in a portable speaker?
The thing is that Nokia phones used to have great speakers. See the N95 or the N8 or the 808 PureView.

As far as I know, all of the NSeries devices that were released with Symbian 3rd Edition had impressive audio quality.

(And, I listen to video game music when I have nothing to do while traveling. Trust me, when you're travelling somewhere with awe-inspiring scenery, you'll want to make do with awe-inspiring music.

One thing I've noticed with phone speakers is that they either emphasize the bass or the voices. Frustrating if you share my tastes in music.)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I like watching rain fall from the skies, but I hate the fact that I have to turn up the volume just to keep listening to my music comfortably.

C'est la vie.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

thought it good for me because it gets a good word out about me about what I do and what im good at :D .

Night club, DJ rolling some music, it turned out down a bit and screams: "AND HERE I PRESENT YOU SAHIB LOPEZ, THE PROFESSIONAL MUSIC SEEKER. "when he appears next to DJ Girls start screaming, boys start clapping, he is the star of the party.

Alarm goes off, it's 7am in the morning, he has to go to school . He raises everything were just dreams :D :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should say that my Bluetooth issues with my PC are fixed. It was an issue with drivers.

As for the android issue, I'm not sure what the problem is.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The thing is that Nokia phones used to have great speakers. See the N95 or the N8 or the 808 PureView.

As far as I know, all of the NSeries devices that were released with Symbian 3rd Edition had impressive audio quality.

(And, I listen to video game music when I have nothing to do while traveling. Trust me, when you're travelling somewhere with awe-inspiring scenery, you'll want to make do with awe-inspiring music.

One thing I've noticed with phone speakers is that they either emphasize the bass or the voices. Frustrating if you share my tastes in music.)

Don't get me started on audio quality in WP...for the record, the N91 was the best device Nokia made audio quality wise. Dedicated audio chip still smokes anything on the market. Steel design was premium and awesome too.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)