WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't get me started on audio quality in WP...for the record, the N91 was the best device Nokia made audio quality wise. Dedicated audio chip still smokes anything on the market. Steel design was premium and awesome too.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
I miss the stereo speakers found in the N95, too.

*sigh*

The HTC One goes some way in easing my troubles.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I miss listening to awe-inspiring orchestrated soundtracks.

That sort of music makes my worries just flutter away for some reason.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I miss listening to awe-inspiring orchestrated soundtracks.

That sort of music makes my worries just flutter away for some reason.

As always, good anime and videogames have the best soundtracks. Vision of Escaflowne still has my all time in episode music. It is when the escaflowne was forst activate or emerges in a scene...the slow "escaflowne" chant, along with the rapid one during the fight scenes. The first time I heard the opera in it, the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. They do now as I'm thinking about it.

The OG Ghost in the Shell, Gunnm, Hellsing OP (ED is nice too), Blue Sub 6 ED, Turn A Gundman - Moon, Tekkaman Blade, and Seperoth's Symphony are my favorites. I do have a small anime theme game music folder I listen to from time.

Nothing beats Seperoth's Symphony.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To answer your question. Yes.

There's a country music festival in Australia. Keith Urban is Australian, to use someone famous. There country music over here too and in Canada. I'm guessing New Zealand as well. Thing is, in all cultures there's a semblance of 'county music' it's just referred to something different. Though what they sing about is probably not the same. :p

Just for the record, I don't like country music either. I can tolerate it to some extent but it's not something I'll go out of my way to listen to.

I always thought country music was just in the us but then I remembered that you don't like country music. That got me think if there was country music out side the us because you know about it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, whatever makes you and them happy I suppose.

I don't understand why people don't ask questions about the services they're purchasing before they commit.

Me neither. there might be Details I might not know but all I know I'm stuck with the music

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Night club, DJ rolling some music, it turned out down a bit and screams: "AND HERE I PRESENT YOU SAHIB LOPEZ, THE PROFESSIONAL MUSIC SEEKER. "when he appears next to DJ Girls start screaming, boys start clapping, he is the star of the party.

Alarm goes off, it's 7am in the morning, he has to go to school . He raises everything were just dreams :D :p

Awwww yeah !!! That made me laugh. That was good ! Only for it to be a dream lol !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't get me started on audio quality in WP...for the record, the N91 was the best device Nokia made audio quality wise. Dedicated audio chip still smokes anything on the market. Steel design was premium and awesome too.

I never got to try it out . It must of been good if people still talk about

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Basketball World Cup again, this time against Mexico. So far so good 😊
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140831_004.jpg
    WP_20140831_004.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I always thought country music was just in the us but then I remembered that you don't like country music. That got me think if there was country music out side the us because you know about it

Yes the infestation has spread around the world.. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well that was an exceedingly painful process. I went to install Cyan on my wife's phone and had to use NSRT because it wouldn't install. I then tried to restore and it didn't work. fully. Kept getting stuck at 25%.

Finally done.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well that was an exceedingly painful process. I went to install Cyan on my wife's phone and had to use NSRT because it wouldn't install. I then tried to restore and it didn't work. fully. Kept getting stuck at 25%.

Finally done.
Odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss