WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well that was an exceedingly painful process. I went to install Cyan on my wife's phone and had to use NSRT because it wouldn't install. I then tried to restore and it didn't work. fully. Kept getting stuck at 25%.

Finally done.
o.o.... well that's a strange occurrence

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

do you know what annoys me the most about ipods?.. its that they don't accept or play WMA music files >.> other media players do but why doesn't apple. oh yeah that's right they are too good for standards

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Well that was an exceedingly painful process. I went to install Cyan on my wife's phone and had to use NSRT because it wouldn't install. I then tried to restore and it didn't work. fully. Kept getting stuck at 25%.

Finally done.
Windows Phone Update Horror Stories.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

As always, good anime and videogames have the best soundtracks. Vision of Escaflowne still has my all time in episode music. It is when the escaflowne was forst activate or emerges in a scene...the slow "escaflowne" chant, along with the rapid one during the fight scenes. The first time I heard the opera in it, the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. They do now as I'm thinking about it.

The OG Ghost in the Shell, Gunnm, Hellsing OP (ED is nice too), Blue Sub 6 ED, Turn A Gundman - Moon, Tekkaman Blade, and Seperoth's Symphony are my favorites. I do have a small anime theme game music folder I listen to from time.

Nothing beats Seperoth's Symphony.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
*takes notes*
*Sees "Seperoth's Symphony"*
>Shift to greentext
>Seperoth
>Seperoth
>Seperoth

As a fan of FF VII, I'm having doubts about the spelling.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Put your hand up on the air!

Explain to us how you are in possession of $50!

The music for the wedding. I explained to rue a few pages back . To make it simply I was asked to look for music from her list. So she came today and took the iPod back and she paid me 50$ ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

The music for the wedding. I explained to rue a few pages back . To make it simply I was asked to look for music from her list. So she came today and took the iPod back and she paid me 50$ ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
iPod renting apparently is worth $50 now...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I was coming back from the store and I saw kids selling lemonade. At first I thought I wasn't going to buy anything but I saw a couple ignore and pass them.i felt bad for the kids.. What surprised me was that they didn't give up and ask me if I wanted to buy lemonade. I said sure and took out a dollar and bought 2. I walked away with 2. The drink was pretty good but what was worth it was seeing their smiles. It felt good to help them out. :)
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, back to school day. Now I won't have so much time to be here.
And slept like **** tonight because they're was storm with heavy rain and wind.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o.... well that's a strange occurrence

After spending around a year on here nothing surprises me anymore. This idea that WP is bullet proof is incorrect. There is nothing more frustrating when you lack control of any sort. Especially in regards to restoring your data.

When I reset my phone once I lost my backup, so I wasn't surprised to have issues.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should also point out that I'm a little bit more forgiving about things going wrong. My wife isn't. She gets annoyed at these things. Usually blaming me for when things go wrong. :p

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, back to school day. Now I won't have so much time to be here.
And slept like **** tonight because they're was storm with heavy rain and wind.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

I like the sound of rain and wind for some strange reason. I prefer days like that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After spending around a year on here nothing surprises me anymore. This idea that WP is bullet proof is incorrect. There is nothing more frustrating when you lack control of any sort. Especially in regards to restoring your data.

When I rest my phone once I lost my backup, so I wasn't surprised to have issues.

I guess I never understood one thing. so if you wipe your phones using NCS or w/e they use to have a clean slate, does the backup you do to the cloud erase ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess I never understood one thing. so if you wipe your phones using NCS or w/e they use to have a clean slate, does the backup you do to the cloud erase ?

When you use the software your backup is still there and can be used when log in to your phone.

I'm not sure what happened with my wife's phone. Might have had something to do with the apps being stored on SD card.

With my experience I have no idea what happened. I couldn't restore the phone at all. Thankfully I didn't have anything important on there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium