WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When you use the software your backup is still there and can be used when log in to your phone.

I'm not sure what happened with my wife's phone. Might have had something to do with the apps being stored on SD card.

With my experience I have no idea what happened. I couldn't restore the phone at all. Thankfully I didn't have anything important on there.

there is one thing that I read in the documentation on backups on wp. when the backup thing gets turned off the backs ups stored in the cloud is deleted. now if you rest your device to stock settings ( settings and phone info) the back ups are still there. so that makes me think along the lines of when the devices gets a clean slate, I guess the backup setting gets turned off and the data in the cloud gets deleted. still I wonder why it wouldn't get restored all the way

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im off .... hehe I get to enjoy my day off tomorrow for labor day... yay ^.^ .good night and good morning

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The backup wasn't deleted, it was still there. Why it didn't restore properly I can only assume it was due to it being a backup from the developers preview. I can't think of any other reason.

I've restored my device properly after using the Nokia software before.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Day off today! Need to do some traveling, designing and go to the hospital for a test. So much for resting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was in London on Saturday and I mostly took pictures of food... what does that say about me... :p

The weather wasn't the greatest and the area I was in wasn't the prettiest either. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And I'm back from school :D. It was nice to see some faces, and also some .... and some ..... ( if you know what I mean :D ).

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I was in London on Saturday and I mostly took pictures of food... what does that say about me... :p

The weather wasn't the greatest and the area I was in wasn't the prettiest either. :p

Decided to go to a local pub for lunch and have a carvery bap, will update with a picture in a bit 😊

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

LOL it's the most quintessentially British lunch, a choice of gammon, turkey or beef with a sauce if you want (e.g. Turkey comes with cranberry) then some gravy and roast potatoes. Lunch of champions!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LOL it's the most quintessentially British lunch, a choice of gammon, turkey or beef with a sauce if you want (e.g. Turkey comes with cranberry) then some gravy and roast potatoes. Lunch of champions!

That's why it belongs on the Eats thread! :D

I don't go to pubs that often. We occasionally have a Sunday Roast.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'd show my desk but it would probably frighten you. :p

What are you studying?

That's Slovene language, it's horrible with all those exceptions. Could be just feeling because we go into details, since its or native language.
C'mon, lets see your desk :) I'm interested.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's Slovene language, it's horrible with all those exceptions. Could be just feeling because we go into details, since its or native language.
C'mon, lets see your desk :) I'm interested.

I'll take a pic later when no one else is here. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99