WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok, you win :p That's a lot of things on the table. How on the earth can you find anything.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok, you win :p That's a lot of things on the table. How on the earth can you find anything.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Who said I was able to find things??? :p

I need to seriously take a couple of minutes and sort some things.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think today im going to take the time to clean my computer from the inside today. I can tell its a little dusty because my computer fan spins up loudly

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so icloud was hacked..... wow. just goes to show how vulnerable the cloud is. then again why do people store nude pics in the cloud :/ ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess I don't know a lot of bon jovi to say if I find him annoying or not :p I don't know about that guy besides the name
I see I didn't make myself clear. There's a newer version of it sung by a lady in a country music fashion. It's horrible. I don't like the original or Bon Jovi much to begin with.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see I didn't make myself clear. There's a newer version of it sung by a lady in a country music fashion. It's horrible. I don't like the original or Bon Jovi much to begin with.

ohhhhhhhhh well if it involves country then it must of not been good to begin with :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo