WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can only assume he's really busy or something else. Maybe since he no longer has a WP he doesn't want to post here anymore. Not idea.

Miss having him on here. Even BP is gone. So sad. :/

He left without a trace :/ so ima assume he's busy !! Yeah that's it ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what ima eat for breakfast today. Since I'm treating my friends out for breakfast I haven't eaten yet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah but you've been busy too. :/

Well I should be busy but this project is one where things go up and down and bore me to no end.

When I think projects I think arts and crafts :p. I know your project isn't like that. I'm just saying what I'm thinking

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I think projects I think arts and crafts :p. I know your project isn't like that. I'm just saying what I'm thinking

Um, yeah... haven't you taken any project management classes at all in your IT course?

As for this project, I think it's a bit different than making baskets.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm indifferent. I don't mind the bulge :p

She's said that once before, so keep her around...

Seriously, I liked the camera, hated the old processor. We'll see if MSFT unveils an updated version (since all they have been doing is uncaring their models and not rolling out anything new).

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Back at work, slowly easing my way into the chaos that will be my through-the-rest-of-the-year schedule between work and school, etc.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People have just gotten busy. Life does that sometimes...

Yes I know. I have my nephew from Australia coming in October so it will be a bit lighter for me that month as well.

Life gets busy. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Back at work, slowly easing my way into the chaos that will be my through-the-rest-of-the-year schedule between work and school, etc.

I was expecting chaos this week but it hasn't been too bad. Maybe it's next Monday. All the kids are back at school this week but the trains are not much different. So I expect chaos will rein next week. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have to say I'm not overly fond of the 1020 or soon to be released 830 styling. That's one of the reasons why I never looked at the 1020 as something I wanted. The bulge thing is a bit ugly. But that's my personal taste.

Good, tho sum things up we have no idea whatsoever what camera it will be in it, or processor, or amount of RAM, or anything else in fact :).

But I do agree with rue, I don't like this circle either but I don't care about design. If I would I wouldn't own 4 Nokias so far ;).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12