WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Gotta go through your advisor, man. As long as it is an elective that doesn't mess with your stuff, they can help you find a course.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I'll have to wait till this week dies down. You know how busy and hard it is to get a metting with any counselor is in the first 2 weeks of school

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Deal.

Unless the Moto X +1 has wireless charging built in and isn't too expensive, I'm going with the Z3 Compact. Plus, it has a nano sim, so it'll be easier to flip between this and the 930 when I get it. I'll do a white Z3C and a Orange 930 to go along with a Purple Z Ultra. I can use the Z Ultra almost exclusively as a tablet, and if it has all the radios use my stereo Bluetooth headset and my 32GB SD card. Good setup indeed as I'll have a daily camera I can feel OK in using in the Sony G lens...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Chances of wireless charging for Moto X+1 are 50/50 and it will be expensive at launch and then drop like a ton of bricks around holiday time if the original Moto X pricing structure is to be believed. So I believe that the Z3C is probably in your cards...I am actually going to try out both of them, he, he....got pretty much everything sold and money piled up aside to pay for these new toys....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I saw the video rue ...well only 30 minutes because I couldn't stay awake from.working out. I still need 10 more minutes of it to go . I'll watch it at night. But I'm so going to take a nap
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's hard giving up soda :( but I must do this ! I'm drinking flavored water so I don't get the urge to drink soda

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not a fan of the food in Wendy's but its the only place near by that has drinks

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I drank this flavored water to fast and now I'm freezing D:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Chances of wireless charging for Moto X+1 are 50/50 and it will be expensive at launch and then drop like a ton of bricks around holiday time if the original Moto X pricing structure is to be believed. So I believe that the Z3C is probably in your cards...I am actually going to try out both of them, he, he....got pretty much everything sold and money piled up aside to pay for these new toys....

Good move. If my friend comes up, I can move my 925 and Nexus 5 to get the Z3C. I do have a magnetic dock so even if the Z3C doesn't support Qi, it'll work on the same dock I use to charge the Z Ultra.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I went to the Sony store today. Was very impressed by the Z2...it is a big *** premium phone. Spent some time with the Z1 Compact and was impressed too. As much as people knock Sony for the incremental upgrades announced today, the fact that the Z3 is slimmer than the Z2 and the Z3C is similar size as the Z1C but bigger screen and slimmer is very, very impressive. If I can get the Nexus 5 sold to my friend, a black Z3C would make the idea daily driver for me. Otherwise, I'm content to focus on getting a 930.

I still plan to get a 930...regardless.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I went to the Sony store today. Was very impressed by the Z2...it is a big *** premium phone. Spent some time with the Z1 Compact and was impressed too. As much as people knock Sony for the incremental upgrades announced today, the fact that the Z3 is slimmer than the Z2 and the Z3C is similar size as the Z1C but bigger screen and slimmer is very, very impressive. If I can get the Nexus 5 sold to my friend, a black Z3C would make the idea daily driver for me. Otherwise, I'm content to focus on getting a 930.

I still plan to get a 930...regardless.

I am eyeing the Moto X+1, N6, Z3C and the 830 currently. And there just might be room for a OPO. Might have to wheel and deal a bit more for that many toys:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am eyeing the Moto X+1, N6, Z3C and the 830 currently. And there just might be room for a OPO. Might have to wheel and deal a bit more for that many toys:)

I'm trying to downsize. Lol. Just looking at the Z3C/Moto X+1 and the 930 to go with the Z Ultra. At this point I'm very satisfied with my N5 and can keep it if I can only buy 1 more new device - which would be the 930. The problem is Sony overprices their stuff and their price drops take a while to happen - unless you're a Z Ultra, which can be had for less than the cost of a Nexus 5 and the same price as the OPO.

Good to see the options have gotten better.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I found out something about myself. I can leg press 2 times my weight :D. I weigh 120 and leg press 240.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077