WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

4 more hours till Lumia event. The Lumia 820 and 920 are now 1 year and 364 days old, they were revealed on September fifth 2012. A bit odd feeling, I'll holding in my hand 2 year old phone but it's still current generation :).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

4 more hours till Lumia event. The Lumia 820 and 920 are now 1 year and 364 days old, they were revealed on September fifth 2012. A bit odd feeling, I'll holding in my hand 2 year old phone but it's still current generation :).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

same here coming from my 810..... i hope the 830 lives up to the 8xx line

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I saw the video rue ...well only 30 minutes because I couldn't stay awake from.working out. I still need 10 more minutes of it to go . I'll watch it at night. But I'm so going to take a nap
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

So did you finish the video? What did you think, if you managed to keep an open mind and watch it with a view to learn.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So did you finish the video? What did you think, if you managed to keep an open mind and watch it with a view to learn.

i haven't finished it .... i ended up taking a nap the moment i got home. anyways yeah he made good points ( miuns the paying part) i understood the McDonalds reference he made. he was throwing out big words which kinda made it hard to understand.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
i haven't finished it .... i ended up taking a nap the moment i got home. anyways yeah he made good points ( miuns the paying part) i understood the McDonalds reference he made. he was throwing out big words which kinda made it hard to understand.

Big words? I don't recall anything too substantial....

Well hope you take time to finish it and you get something out of it that's all that matters. There is another video of his that discusses group think.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Big words? I don't recall anything too substantial....

Well hope you take time to finish it and you get something out of it that's all that matters. There is another video of his that discusses group think.

it is a good presentation and it made sence but i don't think other people would agree o.o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion