WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess I'm happy with what's been released... ? Nothing much for me in there. Guess it's good for WP.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I guess you'll be mostly happy. Aside from the processor it looks like what you wanted and more.

Nope. The processor and the screen Sahib might ding it for, but may still get it. I like what I saw, but nothing there for me.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Like MSFT today at IFA, nothing overly exciting to report...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nope. The processor and the screen Sahib might ding it for, but may still get it. I like what I saw, but nothing there for me.

Ah, he's too picky. :p What happened to 'WP runs smooth on low end hardware'?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's with the orange and green lately??? My wife won't want any of those colours so she won't be interested.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:( well the 730 uses amoled but it's not on my radar but the 830 uses IPS *sigh* I have to be true to mysef. You know it's just screen type and it's not a big "omg it ruined the phone " nah It has everything I want and more . I'll buy it !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So far the BBC has mentioned that MS had a press conference and only talked about the new camera technology. It barely mentioned the new phones. The majority of the article talked about the issues MS has to overcome brand loyalty regardless how good their tech is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:( well the 730 uses amoled but it's not on my radar but the 830 uses IPS *sigh* I have to be true to mysef. You know it's just screen type and it's not a big "omg it ruined the phone " nah It has everything I want and more . I'll buy it !

Well it pretty much has everything else on your check list so you shouldn't complain. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah, he's too picky. :p What happened to 'WP runs smooth on low end hardware'?

He'll cry "I'm a broke college student (he may cry tears of blood if he goes to the graduate level)", so he wants very good but affordable.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it wasn't really exciting was it? At least they have 1GB RAM...

Yup. I like these phones as good mid range options. But I wonder if MSFT doesn't know that wearables are "in"? A Lumia smartband would have been a neat announcement.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup. I like these phones as good mid range options. But I wonder if MSFT doesn't know that wearables are "in"? A Lumia smartband would have been a neat announcement.

Maybe they're hiding it... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What's with the orange and green lately??? My wife won't want any of those colours so she won't be interested.

The white looks good. Guess Nokia feels it's easier to tie certain colors to certain models to keep you things distinct and easily identifiable.

To me it take a certain youthful exuberance and a dash of "I don't give a ****" to rock a lime green or a burnt orange phone. To me, I think the green will sell more than the orange, so I'm getting the orange to be super exclusive and "I don't give a ****", just like the Purple Z Ultra.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My wife wants purple. I had to order a special shell from Australia for her. Didn't have wireless charging which annoyed her.

If you both jump to Android, I can personally attest that Sony's shade of purple is very nice...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well it pretty much has everything else on your check list so you shouldn't complain. :p

But the IPS x.x. I guess I'll miss the deep blacks and awesome battery savings on some apps that support the black theme>.<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)