WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmm... Cyan doesn't seem to do much. Phone runs about the same. Still gets overly hot using the GPS. Battery took a hit even though I had it plugged in. Yep was worth the wait...

Thx. I'm still on 8.1 DP although the Cyan is available for it here. If it works just as (bad) as before I will wait. Don't want to lose all the game saves.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thx. I'm still on 8.1 DP although the Cyan is available for it here. If it works just as (bad) as before I will wait. Don't want to lose all the game saves.

While it's probably best to wait, cyan did fix an audio issue where you would hear pops/clicks when skipping through music/video.

Also, I think the bit locker fix is close... I know it was released for my wife's phone last week... She went from DP 8.1 update 1 to Cyan. (I couldn't wait any longer and did the reset a week or 2 prior and wish I hadn't (only because of game saves)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know I find it strange for the heads of the wedding tomorrow are asking people to bring dishes ?! ^.-

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know I find it strange for the heads of the wedding tomorrow are asking people to bring dishes ?! ^.-

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That is a new one on me. I guess they're trying to be as cheap as possible? Are they catering themselves? People bringing food? What's the deal?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well my L920 is probably not the best to go by. My phone is not a good one so it doesn't surprise me that that Cyan just made things the same or worse. My phone actually wasn't doing too bad but now it's a mess again. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmm looks like we might get a family plan with tmobile.... yay :D .....now i just need to get a 635 ._. .....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That is a new one on me. I guess they're trying to be as cheap as possible? Are they catering themselves? People bringing food? What's the deal?

the moment i found out they weren't even going to serve food is the moment i knew they were being cheep. they changed their mind after the grooms father told him to serve food.
i think it looks bad on both of soon to be wed because they are asking food a day before the wedding . if they didn't want to spend that much money on the wedding they should of just got married and had a small party... right?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

the moment i found out they weren't even going to serve food is the moment i knew they were being cheep. they changed their mind after the grooms father told him to serve food.
i think it looks bad on both of soon to be wed because they are asking food a day before the wedding . if they didn't want to spend that much money on the wedding they should of just got married and had a small party... right?

Yeah, my wife and I did a small wedding in a park, then had the "reception" using our plate party at a bar.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, my wife and I did a small wedding in a park, then had the "reception" using our plate party at a bar.

:p if i was 21 i would enjoy it more XD. i parents also had a small wedding because they didn't have a lot of money back then. this wedding is more of a face palm >.<

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

Talking about getting married?

I have a quote for you:

“I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.”

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well my L920 is probably not the best to go by. My phone is not a good one so it doesn't surprise me that that Cyan just made things the same or worse. My phone actually wasn't doing too bad but now it's a mess again. :/

Sorry to hear that Cyan made a mess of your L920. With all the hubbub about Cyan and various devices, I think I am glad that my L810 runs fine without any FW update on WP8.1.1.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that Cyan made a mess of your L920. With all the hubbub about Cyan and various devices, I think I am glad that my L810 runs fine without any FW update on WP8.1.1.

the 810 was the best wp out there..... ! that's why we didn't get cyan . its awesome with out without it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb