WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, here's new music for you:

Enigma - Silent Warrior

It's not in Jamaican so you should understand it easier. As always, look up the lyrics...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I got up listen to it. I know it was a day later :/ . Anyways all I unset see was that those people used the name god to justify their actions on whatever they wanted

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I got up listen to it. I know it was a day later :/ . Anyways all I unset see was that those people used the name god to justify their actions on whatever they wanted

You're onto it. History calls this the age that laid the groundwork for "modern society", which spanned from the Renaissance to about 1970 with decolonization.

It is how you and I, among others, ended up here. Yes, people must be careful what they do "in the name of god".

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're onto it. History calls this the age that laid the groundwork for "modern society", which spanned from the Renaissance to about 1970 with decolonization.

It is how you and I, among others, ended up here. Yes, people must be careful what they do "in the name of god".

I find it contradictory that they say they do it in the name of their god but say we do it to keep the pease or civilize you.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

For a second there, I thought that people actually actively tried to remove their large intestines. Whew.

Anyway, good morning! (Evening to you guys, because time zones.)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I find it contradictory that they say they do it in the name of their god but say we do it to keep the pease or civilize you.

That's the double talk that's been happening for centuries. I'm glad you spotted it so quickly.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For a second there, I thought that people actually actively tried to remove their large intestines. Whew.

Anyway, good morning! (Evening to you guys, because time zones.)

Traveler, I see you went to a place where none of us could follow. What's up?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's the double talk that's been happening for centuries. I'm glad you spotted it so quickly.

It was something I picked up in my anthropology class . Though it was the help of you and rue who make me think 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If there is something I miss is how calm and friendly neighborhoods Can be. So I went to help out with some removal of old carpeting. It was the afternoon and kids where playing and adults were talking and chilling with a few coronas and tekates with some Mexican music playing . Everyone was chilling and not working about people doing harm. It's really nice to see its still around.
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Life is always very interesting. Sometimes the ones who love you best may not always be the ones you get to keep and take with during long stretches of life.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Life is always very interesting. Sometimes the ones who love you best may not always be the ones you get to keep and take with during long stretches of life.

Yeah :/ sucks but that's how It is I guess. Wish it wasn't like that though

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I went food shopping today ^.^ and bought lots of food for my lunch for school 😃
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99