WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Had a good day drawing. :)

We ended up drawing statutes. I guess mine are ok. :p They're both nudes so not sure about posting them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow that was triply awesome !!! How did that guy do that :eek: ?!?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I saw that when it was on. Honestly , that's pretty straightforward magic. Nothing fancy there. I pretty much know how he did it. Doesn't make it any less 'magical'. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The interest part where the V&A museum is that it resides in one of the most expensive places in London. Needless to say, you end up seeing a lot of expensive cars. I saw three Lamborghinis, realised there dealership was down the road. :p There were lots of other cars, Porsche, BMWs, Mercedes, Aston Martins, Lotus, etc.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Had a good day drawing. :)

We ended up drawing statutes. I guess mine are ok. :p They're both nudes so not sure about posting them.

I figures they'd be nude. Did you draw an extra one for Sahib, complete with iPadding instructions? You know, place hand here... pull this...use that...don't neglect this...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw that when it was on. Honestly , that's pretty straightforward magic. Nothing fancy there. I pretty much know how he did it. Doesn't make it any less 'magical'. :p

o_O i wonder how he did it but I don't want it be ruined !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The interest part where the V&A museum is that it resides in one of the most expensive places in London. Needless to say, you end up seeing a lot of expensive cars. I saw three Lamborghinis, realised there dealership was down the road. :p There were lots of other cars, Porsche, BMWs, Mercedes, Aston Martins, Lotus, etc.

If I could see the lambo veneno , Porsche 911 , Aston Martin vantage , and the lotus I could die a happy person

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I figures they'd be nude. Did you draw an extra one for Sahib, complete with iPadding instructions? You know, place hand here... pull this...use that...don't neglect this...

o_O eh ? My mind will not go there !!!! Besides I'm not that innocent ;) !

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Forget the drawings, give me the address where I can find super cars if I go to London :p.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If there is one thing that I worry about in the 830 and that is ....will the 830 get the yellow splotches that the 920 suffers from ?:/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The new Moto X is catching my eye. So is the next iPhone (of course I have to wait). Once I see all of these, I'll decide between the new Moto X, W8, or i6.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

._. Well ...ehhh ummm.... Damn >.< man I so didn't expect that one >.<

Told you I could do that anytime. And you dared me on top of it. Don't do that again, kind sir...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The new Moto X is catching my eye. So is the next iPhone (of course I have to wait). Once I see all of these, I'll decide between the new Moto X, W8, or i6.

It looks good. Wish it had a card slot though. Seems like I'm headed to a Z3 Compact - piano black.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo