WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HA nailed it
rjTdjof.gif

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p well I think it was pretty cool how he did it . Even if I did know like you said it would still be cool

Exactly. What I was more surprised with is that it's pretty old school magic but people were all excited by it. He's good though.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh god, I caught cold and I feel horrible. And like this isn't enough time power up button on my L820 broke down :(.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess when you say tablet to any regular consumer they think apple. the funny thing is people think ipad and iphones are the same

I never met anyone who thought an iPhone and iPad were the same. They use the same OS though.

There's a good reason why people think that. Apple is good at marketing. Then add in that most stores that sell tablets usually push consumers to Apple products and you see why it's like that.

I was at a store once and I overhead a sales guy trekking a customer not to but an Android tablet because they go obsolete in six months and the iPad you can use for years. They lie so well.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That ducks. Hope you feel better soon. Is the button dead on the phone or the shell?

On the phone. Actually the button didn't broke down, one part feel from it. It shouldn't be too big problem to fix it on my own but it costs money. That's the thing that borders me. I'm going they will fix it under the enemy although I'm not holding my breath since the phone is water damaged(although it works flawless for more than a year since than).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's going to happen sooner or later that our 1st gen phones will hit that point. It appears the denim update is it.

mine hit that point since last year :p .... I think as long as they update their core apps and services and the dev preview is good then their shouldn't be a problem....I think o.o

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

mine hit that point since last year :p .... I think as long as they update their core apps and services and the dev preview is good then their shouldn't be a problem....I think o.o

The problem is that there are many people wanting to get three to four years out of their phone and feel that MS owes it to them to give them updates. Add in that some of the newer hardware lacks some features that they want and you start to have problems brewing. This is the problem that happens when you have too many phones.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never met anyone who thought an iPhone and iPad were the same. They use the same OS though.

There's a good reason why people think that. Apple is good at marketing. Then add in that most stores that sell tablets usually push consumers to Apple products and you see why it's like that.

I was at a store once and I overhead a sales guy trekking a customer not to but an Android tablet because they go obsolete in six months and the iPad you can use for years. They lie so well.

its seeing it and hearing it since last month .... its mostly the Hispanic that im around think that. not sure why but they do think that.
android tabs are good and I recommend them the nexus or Samsung tablets on android( mostly nexus) that person really didn't know anything im assuming

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The problem is that there are many people wanting to get three to four years out of their phone and feel that MS owes it to them to give them updates. Add in that some of the newer hardware lacks some features that they want and you start to have problems brewing. This is the problem that happens when you have too many phones.

but if you don't have enough phones, wouldn't that alienate some consumers who want a phone from msft but don't want an flagship?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On the phone. Actually the button didn't broke down, one part feel from it. It shouldn't be too big problem to fix it on my own but it costs money. That's the thing that borders me. I'm going they will fix it under the enemy although I'm not holding my breath since the phone is water damaged(although it works flawless for more than a year since than).

looks like you might be getting a new phone soon :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

but if you don't have enough phones, wouldn't that alienate some consumers who want a phone from msft but don't want an flagship?

Nowhere did I say that they should have just one phone... sigh.

All I was saying is that they need to consolidate things so that these processes don't take so long. When you have to many variants your updates suffer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers