WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm coming to the point that the questions people ask on this site are starting to irritate me and I need to avoid answering them. They just announced the denim update, we have virtually no idea what it entails, let alone what features will be missing on the older phones but yet people assume someone knows something. I'm starting to believe the 'information' age has really clouded a lot of people's judgment of how soon information is available.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nowhere did I say that they should have just one phone... sigh.

All I was saying is that they need to consolidate things so that these processes don't take so long. When you have to many variants your updates suffer.

I didn't say they should have one phone either , I said what if they don't have enough phones as in options of phones. I like what they are doing with the 530 , 630 , 730 , 839 , 930. Maybe they could of combined the 630 and 730 and we would be left with one low end , one low high end , high low end and high end . That would be a good thing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm coming to the point that the questions people ask on this site are starting to irritate me and I need to avoid answering them. They just announced the denim update, we have virtually no idea what it entails, let alone what features will be missing on the older phones but yet people assume someone knows something. I'm starting to believe the 'information' age has really clouded a lot of people's judgment of how soon information is available.

I guess people want the info now instead of later :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't say they should have one phone either , I said what if they don't have enough phones as in options of phones. I like what they are doing with the 530 , 630 , 730 , 839 , 930. Maybe they could of combined the 630 and 730 and we would be left with one low end , one low high end , high low end and high end . That would be a good thing

You forgot 1020 and 1520 and all the carrier variants. That's what I was referring to when I said too many phones.

Also you said 'flagship' that didn't give the indication of more than one phone.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You forgot 1020 and 1520 and all the carrier variants. That's what I was referring to when I said too many phones.

Also you said 'flagship' that didn't give the indication of more than one phone.

The other phones came after the initial line up . So I didn't mention them :/

Yeah I think there should only be one flagship per year or when ever they refresh their line up . That way it's easier to figure out which phone is the "best" in the lineup

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Really nice day here, weather wise. The work itself is quote busy and frustrating. Weather is all good though. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nowhere did I say that they should have just one phone... sigh.

All I was saying is that they need to consolidate things so that these processes don't take so long. When you have to many variants your updates suffer.

This CV business is hurting MSFT/NOK in a big way.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree. The best was someone asking for a review on how good or bad the 830 camera was versus the 1020, about 15 minutes after the phone was announced. I'm like w.t.f......

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I agree. The best was someone asking for a review on how good or bad the 830 camera was versus the 1020, about 15 minutes after the phone was announced. I'm like w.t.f......

Yes WTF is a good one for that. Along with many many others I've read.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like today is leg day for me. I hope in not so sore that um unable to walk to the stairs.
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Third week of school . This Is the first full week if school also .

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos