WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Third week of school . This Is the first full week if school also .

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Yeah it's a full week of work for me, thanks for reminding me. :/

In other news I have a free lunch on Wednesday at a nice restaurant. Can't complain I guess. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah it's a full week of work for me, thanks for reminding me. :/

In other news I have a free lunch on Wednesday at a nice restaurant. Can't complain I guess. :p

o_O that's good ..... I bet it's a 5 star lunch restaurant 😋 hmmmm yum

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I passed by someone who was smoking a joint and I was worried that I might sit next to that person. I'm glad that it didn't happen 😃
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I was watching a few ALS Ice Bucket Challenge fails yesterday and thought, how many people have been to the hospital for trying to lift up a really heavy bucket/watercooler full of ice/water and then fall down trying to lift it up to pour it on someone's head? Also saw a bunch of people get surprised and slip and fall including one off a horse, multiple women losing their tops, people falling off the roof of their house/balcony, falling buckets on people's heads....I mean the guy who started this craze is probably going to end up getting sued or get bad publicity at some point...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I was watching a few ALS Ice Bucket Challenge fails yesterday and thought, how many people have been to the hospital for trying to lift up a really heavy bucket/watercooler full of ice/water and then fall down trying to lift it up to pour it on someone's head? Also saw a bunch of people get surprised and slip and fall including one off a horse, multiple women losing their tops, people falling off the roof of their house/balcony, falling buckets on people's heads....I mean the guy who started this craze is probably going to end up getting sued or get bad publicity at some point...

Well its voluntary and for charity. No one has to do it. It's a guilt thing more than anything else that makes period do it. I'd rather just give money. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm I killed my battery today in hopes of fixing the overheating and battery drain. Didn't seem to work. Phone is heating up just using taptalk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99