WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

._. Whoa whoa . I'm just saying what I think about apple events . Most of the time they are the same.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Never put you down, so no need to say "Whoa whoa". Relax! :p

And of course their events are the same style. All IOS conferences are the same style, and same with their others.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Never put you down, so no need to say "Whoa whoa". Relax! :p

And of course their events are the same style. All IOS conferences are the same style, and same with their others.

That's true ..... That's why I don't expect anything different minus the bigger phone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Excuse me, but isn't "pound" a type of currency??

Edit:
Found it,
1 pound= 0.45 Kg

I really don't like imperial measurements. :/

It will take a long time but metric is slowly making in roads to the USA.

What irritates me to no end is that the UK is mostly metric except when talking about speed and distance. Also if you think pound is a strange measurement look up stone. They still use that here when talking about people's weight.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really don't like imperial measurements. :/

It will take a long time but metric is slowly making in roads to the USA.

What irritates me to no end is that the UK is mostly metric except when talking about speed and distance. Also if you think pound is a strange measurement look up stone. They still use that here when talking about people's weight.
pounds seem easier for me since well I grew up with it ..... I never learned how to use kilograms

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

pounds seem easier for me since well I grew up with it ..... I never learned how to use kilograms

Yes I understand that. Metric is easy because it's all base 10 measurements. It's being used in science as a standard because it's easier to use.

For all weights and measurements is about knowing what it equates to. How metric works is that it started with defining a metre. All other measurements derive from that and are either increased or decreased by base 10 and using the language that goes with it.

So kilo means 1000. So kilogramme is 1000 grammes.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Whoa, the first WP with 64 bit processor. http://wmpoweruser.com/alcatel-pop-...e-first-windows-phone-with-a-64bit-processor/
I thought WP don't support them and that's why we got SD 400 in L830 instead of SD615. looks like I was wrong ;).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Nice but not for me. Maybe some other OEM will release something better.

Also I thought WP could already support 64 bit since it's based on the NT kernel. The reasoning behind not using 64 bit was due to it 'not being needed'. 64 bit is a gimmick to a lot of people.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs