WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I meant to ask, what's the weather like where you are generally?

Generally similar to Germany although a bit warmer.
Lot of rain in the showing and autumn, hot summers(30+C) and fairly cold winters(0 to -10) with some snow up to 50cm generally. But this year isn't like any year before :(. Cold, lot of rain. Horrible for someone who is used hot summers. And the winner was without snow too by lot of iced reason which made lot of problems.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Generally similar to Germany although a bit warmer.
Lot of rain in the showing and autumn, hot summers(30+C) and fairly cold winters(0 to -10) with some snow up to 50cm generally. But this year isn't like any year before :(. Cold, lot of rain. Horrible for someone who is used hot summers. And the winner was without snow too by lot of iced reason which made lot of problems.

Wow that's a lot of snow. I didn't realise you got that much typically.

Yeah the weather is a bit weird lately. We didn't get any snow here last winter but that's not uncommon. It's also been on a bit of the warmer side the whole year.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Wow that's a lot of snow. I didn't realise you got that much typically.

Yeah the weather is a bit weird lately. We didn't get any snow here last winter but that's not uncommon. It's also been on a bit of the warmer side the whole year.

Well it's up to 50cm. I live at 380m altitude so 50cm doesn't happen every year but it reaches usually at least 25-30 cm. A bit higher 50cm is something common.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well it's up to 50cm. I live at 380m altitude so 50cm doesn't happen every year but it reaches usually at least 25-30 cm. A bit higher 50cm is something common.

Ah. Well I'm originally from Toronto and we always had weird winters. We either got lots of snow, no snow or little or something in the middle. It was never consistent. Main reason behind that is due to being so close to the lake. The winds and heat off the lakes made the weather do strange things. It would usually be cold though regardless.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow I never had that much snow in Cali. It just gets cold he in the winter with some rain here and there
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow I never had that much snow in Cali. It just gets cold he in the winter with some rain here and there
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

There's snow in the mountains in California. I know I've been there. :p

California is pretty dry and arid. What you consider 'cold' is not what people think in areas where there is snow. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Ah. Well I'm originally from Toronto and we always had weird winters. We either got lots of snow, no snow or little or something in the middle. It was never consistent. Main reason behind that is due to being so close to the lake. The winds and heat off the lakes made the weather do strange things. It would usually be cold though regardless.

We are kind of the same away from the Alps and from Adriatic sea so during the year we have influence of both which results in a very usable unstable weather.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's snow in the mountains in California. I know I've been there. :p

California is pretty dry and arid. What you consider 'cold' is not what people think in areas where there is snow. :p

I know you've been a Cali :p you've been everywhere.

Its still cold D: The closest it gets in the vally of Cali is around 20?F :p but never snows :( I wish I would snow like in the year of 2002 . It snowed enough to make snow man and have a snowball fight at school :p. I got a bloody nose because I got hit in the face :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know you've been a Cali :p you've been everywhere.

No not everywhere but I'm working on it. :p

Its still cold D: The closest it gets in the vally of Cali is around 20?F :p but never snows :( I wish I would snow like in the year of 2002 . It snowed enough to make snow man and have a snowball fight at school :p. I got a bloody nose because I got hit in the face :p

I had to convert to Celsius but because I have no idea what 20F was. :p Yes, -6C is quite cold. It gets that cold or colder inland in Australia. So that's the low, what the typical high temperature during the day?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Did I say I hate battery on L820 before? Well if I didn't I say it now. And that's why I have bought this.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140910_001.jpg
    WP_20140910_001.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)