WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So, rumours are that the Nokia name is gone after 730/830 phones and possibly the word phone.

How interesting and just like MS to make a mess out of naming....

Apparently date for both are around the release of threshold. So we might have a new phone with the threshold release. Well I guess it's something to wait and see once more.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No not everywhere but I'm working on it. :p

I had to convert to Celsius but because I have no idea what 20F was. :p Yes, -6C is quite cold. It gets that cold or colder inland in Australia. So that's the low, what the typical high temperature during the day?

In the valley in Cali during the winter its low is around 30?F and the high is mid 50s to low 50s. Keep in mind that's just the valley temps in winter . I have no idea how it is in so cal in the winter .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, rumours are that the Nokia name is gone after 730/830 phones and possibly the word phone.

How interesting and just like MS to make a mess out of naming....

Apparently date for both are around the release of threshold. So we might have a new phone with the threshold release. Well I guess it's something to wait and see once more.

o_O well then I have something to look out for this December

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to head home. I'm tried from working out my arms. They felt like jelly D: Again . Oh well its worth it once I see results !
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm was on Verizon's site and the HTC one W8 is on backorder... Did they just not order many of them, or are they actually selling well?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Ermahgawd, my wife just found this at a half priced books next to our bar
du5ubaju

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster