WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Damn I must have been tired. Or should I say I still am. I slept through my alarm going off.... Woke up 10 minutes late. Good thing I give myself time in the morning for things like that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Already stores are putting up Halloween stuff. And its just September . :eek:

I'm sure if you go for a wander in a big store you'll find Christmas stuff already out.

September is actually late for Halloween stuff. That non holiday has made its way here a bit. Nothing like over there.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure if you go for a wander in a big store you'll find Christmas stuff already out.

September is actually late for Halloween stuff. That non holiday has made its way here a bit. Nothing like over there.

I remember when I worked at CVS they made me set up the Halloween candy and beer in September :p.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

must of been the food you ate ;P

In still sleeping a lot less than I'd like to. We have issues with neighbours that makes it hard for us too get to bed earlier. We really need to move. Moving is not an easy decision as we like where we live.

There are options. Just not sure what to do.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In still sleeping a lot less than I'd like to. We have issues with neighbours that makes it hard for us too get to bed earlier. We really need to move. Moving is not an easy decision as we like where we live.

There are options. Just not sure what to do.

the same neighbors that have lead feet ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the same neighbors that have lead feet ?

Yes and our neighbours downstairs who have taken up playing some game that has loud rumbling music. Their lounge is just below our bedroom. They have a large stereo system. Need I say more?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12