WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am thinking of trying an interesting variation. So there is this massive phone called Ulefone 7 and has really capable specs and can go toe to toe with my N7, I might get that as a data tablet - would be ridiculous trying to talk on it, although I have seen people in Asia do it - to complement my Lumia 810 (soon to be Lumia 830). The Lumia 925 has been sold, someone made me a really good offer for it.

I can't wait to get my hands on the 830 😃....especially the green one . I want that one 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I followed the launch live on two websites - TheVerge and ArsTechnica. While the iPhone 6 Plus looks good (might have lag because of scaling/pixels etc - need to read quite a few reviews about their hands on experience) the iPhone 6 will work the best (correct amount of scaling up and less pixel pushing required for a smaller screen) - I was quite underwhelmed by the Apple Watch and that is just my opinion.

You can apple and tech in general is running out of things to "innovate" in the smartphone space. I mean for apple to put nfc instead of their proprietary stuff on an iPhone has to mean something

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You can apple and tech in general is running out of things to "innovate" in the smartphone space. I mean for apple to put nfc instead of their proprietary stuff on an iPhone has to mean something

I had to use my sahib decipher tool for that one. :p

But yes I think you're correct.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

HTC 8X to receive WP8.1 update on late October says their twitter account. Seems HTC users have to wait some more!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O so I was here minding my business just on my phone checking snap chat and my friend sitting beside me told me to look over his shoulder. I did and there was this girl who short was either too tight or short or both but it had her bottem showing. ._. You could also see some heads turing .
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

o_O so I was here minding my business just on my phone checking snap chat and my friend sitting beside me told me to look over his shoulder. I did and there was this girl who short was either too tight or short or both but it had her bottem showing. ._. You could also see some heads turing .
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
Was she hot or was she fat?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers