WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

@SportsDriver, I found out the best time to see super cars in London is during Ramadan. Apparently a lot of rich people from the 'oil states' come to London with their cars and run around Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is the most exclusive address in London. It's where Harrod's is.

Of course, there's super cars all the time in London anyway. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

@SportsDriver, I found out the best time to see super cars in London is during Ramadan. Apparently a lot of rich people from the 'oil states' come to London with their cars and run around Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is the most exclusive address in London. It's where Harrod's is.

There was a lotus in my neck of Cali o.o!! My friend took a picture of it . Dang that car is one good looking piece of machine

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Especially in college :p

Yeah I'd do things differently, that's for sure. I'd also study a different subject. Don't ask me what because I don't know. It's not regret by the way, just if the opportunity was there. Regardless of the ups and downs in my life I am happy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There was a lotus in my neck of Cali o.o!! My friend took a picture of it . Dang that car is one good looking piece of machine

Lotus are ok, I'm not fond of them. I like McLaren and even though they're a bit much I still like Lamborghini. I see both quite often. I also like Ferrari which I see frequently as well.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I heard that London is full of children of sheikhs in the winter with super cars.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Lotus are ok, I'm not fond of them. I like McLaren and even though they're a bit much I still like Lamborghini. I see both quite often. I also like Ferrari which I see frequently as well.
Lotus is OK but its not super car. I still like Aston Martin the most but technology there is outdated. The platform for all the cars has roots in the DB9 from early 2000s.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'd do things differently, that's for sure. I'd also study a different subject. Don't ask me what because I don't know. It's not regret by the way, just if the opportunity was there. Regardless of the ups and downs in my life I am happy.

Haha I wasn't going to ask :p I know you mentioned a couple of times that would would like to go back to college.😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like how the McLaren looks over the lambos also.just never seen any of them in person. They say that I should go to thunder race hill in willows ( 15 min away from where I live) they have all sorts of cars there . Lambos, Aston Martin, you name it. Ita a legit race track to race against other cars . Sadly idk where its located

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haha I wasn't going to ask :p I know you mentioned a couple of times that would would like to go back to college.��

There's just too many things I'm interested in unfortunately. :/ I'll have to stick to learning on my own. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lotus is OK but its not super car. I still like Aston Martin the most but technology there is outdated. The platform for all the cars has roots in the DB9 from early 2000s.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

To see cars like that its pretty rare here in northern Cali. 😃 northern Cali is mostly agriculture based so its rare to see Rich people with cars like that .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like how the McLaren looks over the lambos also.just never seen any of them in person. They say that I should go to thunder race hill in willows ( 15 min away from where I live) they have all sorts of cars there . Lambos, Aston Martin, you name it. Ita a legit race track to race against other cars . Sadly idk where its located

You mean this place? http://www.thunderhill.com/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To see cars like that its pretty rare here in northern Cali. �� northern Cali is mostly agriculture based so its rare to see Rich people with cars like that .

I'm outside of London in a semi rural area but there are lots of rich people about. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's just too many things I'm interested in unfortunately. :/ I'll have to stick to learning on my own. :p

That be cool if you can duplicate your self and have them all learn what you wanted to learn and once they get done you call them back and you get the knowledge they leaned back to you😁.

Anyways for me I guess I don't have alot of things in interested in learning . I'll probably change as I get older :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That be cool if you can duplicate your self and have them all learn what you wanted to learn and once they get done you call them back and you get the knowledge they leaned back to you��.

Anyways for me I guess I don't have alot of things in interested in learning . I'll probably change as I get older :p

Yes, interest comes with age, well for me anyway. Some people get it younger maybe due to how they grew up. Lots of travelling and parents that encouraged them. I didn't have either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p I wonder what your definition of semi population is . I bet like 40k ��

There is no such description as semi population. :p

I've been to places were the population was less than 300 people.

I think definitions typically go:

Hamlet, Village, Town and City

Though those words are not always used. I live in a town I believe.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I couldn't see the link because it says its dead :/ idk why ..anyways yeah that's the name .ive never been there. I've wanted to but and I still do ��. Soon ill go

Weird, it works for me and I'm not even in the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb