WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is no such description as semi population. :p

I've been to places were the population was less than 300 people.

I think definitions typically go:

Hamlet, Village, Town and City

Though those words are not always used. I live in a town I believe.
I must live in a small town then :p. ive been to a village with population of 5 :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cheep android devices suck >.>. Windows runs better than low end android devices

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're right, but, any reason for saying that now??

I'm working on a tablet well android tablet that is slow to begin with and I'm just removing the junk stuff. This tablet is less than 100$ running jelly bean 4.2.2

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After watching the leak of win9 I'm glad they give us an option to turn off the start menu . Hell yeah !!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like tomorrow I have a project to do... take out a hard drive from a laptop and take out the important info x.x busy busy day for me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can understand people don't like them. I heard they can drive quite reckless and dangerous.

They're also loud. They have a tendency to race each other at 1 - 2am. If you live in a place that you paid several millions for the last thing you want is a bunch of hoons in fancy cars driving around your neighbourhood.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cheep android devices suck >.>. Windows runs better than low end android devices

Who cares. Use whatever works for you. IT people shouldn't complain when their getting paid to do something. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it's still dangerous to drive fast in the town. I don't have problems people driving fast on motorways but town really isn't place to drive fast because of pedestrians.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

I just say that because boo would tell me that people drift over there and its a daily occurrence

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Who cares. Use whatever works for you. IT people shouldn't complain when their getting paid to do something. :p

>.< yeah but ...this thing..... ...... really does suck :/ I mean sure it gets the job done but I don't think It would last more than 1 year

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not yours so who cares?

I know I shouldn't.....but as im using it this makes me realize that why not buy a nexus 7. sure its more expansive than cheap tablet but the experience would be better. just my thoughts that's all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb