WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes I know. I lived next to New York State. I knew people who went over to see Buffalo play, get drunk, get into fights, etc. All that fun stuff.

Sounds like the NFL fans' behaviour isn't all that different to that of many Association Football fans.

How do the CFL fans behave?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like the NFL fans' behaviour isn't all that different to that of many Association Football fans.

Tailgate parties in the parking lot? Being totally drunk before the game and ending up spewing on someone in front of you which usually starts the fights? That kind of thing?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I love languages - I'd really like to learn German so I could speak to that side of my family more regularly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Tailgate parties in the parking lot? Being totally drunk before the game and ending up spewing on someone in front of you which usually starts the fights? That kind of thing?

I've heard that Dr Marten's are prohibited at many Premier League stadiums, due to hooligans who found the boots great for stomping on rival clubs' fans.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've heard that Dr Marten's are prohibited at many Premier League stadiums, due to hooligans who found the boots great for stomping on rival clubs' fans.

I miss my Docs... :/ I had a really nice pair I used to wear to work. Steel toed and metal shanked. :D Weighed a tonne but were the most comfortable shoes I ever worn.

Docs are known for their 'stomping' ability.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I miss my Docs... :/ I had a really nice pair I used to wear to work. Steel toed and metal shanked. :D Weighed a tonne but were the most comfortable shoes I ever worn.

Docs are known for their 'stomping' ability.

I have two pairs of 10-eyelet. One is steel toe, and the other is regular. Both pairs are black.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

When it comes to it, football will always override basketball. Unless you're a hardcore basketball fan.

That's true. Same with baseball being less popular.

I never watch any baseball except parts of the World Series. I don't even watch all 4-7 games of that in their entirety.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have always wanted to go to America and go to a World Series baseball game. I think the atmosphere would be great!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That's interesting. I find languages in general fascinating.
With this thing for 2 people we are one of the 2 nations in the world to have that, the second are Sorbs if I'm not wrong. Maybe any other but I'm not sure. This also makes it quite hard to learn.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With this thing for 2 people we are one of the 2 nations in the world to have that, the second are Sorbs if I'm not wrong. Maybe any other but I'm not sure. This also makes it quite hard to learn.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

That's neat. In Finnish there is no he/she or him/her when speaking like that. They just use one word, 'han' and all it's derivatives.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss