WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Alright my jab to apple was that every time apple comes out with a new phone most tech oriented on the subject of phones its usually the same things that were on other phones. Apple plays it like the invented it and everyone out of the loop thinks its the best thing ever

Um, that's not really a comparison to what I was saying... unless I missed something...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:( wow I forgot my towel , apple and pop tart .what a bad way to start a Monday D:
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can always buy an apple 🍎 but I don't think I wanna spend 1$ on a pop tart. As for towel situation ill just make sure I don't sweat so much >:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh, yeah I saw that. :( . But we were on right track.
So anyway, I'm now home from school and I started learning geography.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Geography is fun. In my last year of it I didn't take the exam because the teacher gave us an option of not taking it and having our current marks or taking and possibly getting a higher mark. I decided my mark of 72% was sufficient.

It might have been more complicated than that but that's what I remember. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It is fun indeed. I like it a lot. We have Europe currently, middle Europe to be more precise. But I still like physics more :p.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is fun indeed. I like it a lot. We have Europe currently, middle Europe to be more precise. But I still like physics more :p.

Anything maths related I'm good at. Geography is interesting because so many new things have happened recently and they keep learning more.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm good with history ^.^ I like history because well i like stories

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Anything maths related I'm good at. Geography is interesting because so many new things have happened recently and they keep learning more.

I'm good at physics but not at math but I still like it more than learning languages. I'm probably just to clumsy at math.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I know but still, I'm better with physics, have no idea why.
I mean, I'm not that bad at math that I would struggle but it's not as good as physics.

What kind of physics have you done? I know some of it fairly easy math but then it does get more complex and the use of calculus is part of things along with all sorts of wonderful math.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Huh, forces, and lest year work, kinetic energy, potential energy,... That's stuff but I have no idea how deep in this have we gone because I don't know how deep it goes. Oh and we had great last year. This year it's time for electricity.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Huh, forces, and lest year work, kinetic energy, potential energy,... That's stuff but I have no idea how deep in this have we gone because I don't know how deep it goes. Oh and we had great last year. This year it's time for electricity.

That's all the fun stuff. If you need any help with electricity let me know... I think I can handle it. :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Speaking of "forces" my daughter keeps trying to use the force to grab stuff... Fortunately, she hasn't figured it out yet.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That's all the fun stuff. If you need any help with electricity let me know... I think I can handle it. :p

I will if I need it :D. My father is electrician but since he doesn't have university education he might not be able to help me with everything.
So thank you, I appreciate it 😊.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo