WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I will if I need it :D. My father is electrician but since he doesn't have university education he might not be able to help me with everything.
So thank you, I appreciate it ��.

The basics are fairly easy. I don't think they go into anything too complex at your level.

Just let me know if you need help. :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The basics are fairly easy. I don't think they go into anything too complex at your level.

Just let me know if you need help. :)
On the first GLANCE it really doesn't seem to hard but we will see later. If I will learn I think it shouldn't be to bad but it's always nice to have someone to ask if you doesn't understand something ;)

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had a nice break for a few days. Went to see some folks yesterday and they are a total Lumia family:) Two Lumia 520 and one Lumia 635.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I actually like some of bloat were on the Galaxy Tab Pro. This small screen stuff if actually useful on tablet.
209707e32445ff683f56a3f4056c5d67.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On the first GLANCE it really doesn't seem to hard but we will see later. If I will learn I think it shouldn't be to bad but it's always nice to have someone to ask if you doesn't understand something ;)

I'll be surprised if you go into too much on AC circuits. I suspect it will be mostly DC with maybe general theory on AC.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have electric and magnetic pole after circuits and after that oscillation. After circuits of course.

So it looks like you're doing both DC and AC circuits. Interesting. I'll assume it won't be too in depth unless you're doing some form of engineering?

Are you in college/university or still in school?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So it looks like you're doing both DC and AC circuits. Interesting. I'll assume it won't be too in depth unless you're doing some form of engineering?

Are you in college/university or still in school?
Still school. We will see, I would also guess that it won't be very deep considering we only have 8 hours for electric pole and 10 for magnetic pole.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I entered the L830 and L735 giveaway so let's see if I have any luck (probably not :p)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Still school. We will see, I would also guess that it won't be very deep considering we only have 8 hours for electric pole and 10 for magnetic pole.

That's not many hours. The translation you're using is interesting to me as it's sort of a literal description of things rather than the language I'm used to.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That's not many hours. The translation you're using is interesting to me as it's sort of a literal description of things rather than the language I'm used to.
I have no idea how those things are really called :( Sorry.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea how those things are really called :( Sorry.

No need to apologise. I was just commenting that it's just different than what I'm used to. That's all.

When I lived in Finland I tried to learn the words for electrical devices which is very difficult even for normal people because they don't understand the context. The words were basically descriptions of the devices in electrical terms. Similar to what you're telling me.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Growing up in Jamaica, students wear school uniforms from the age you're able to go to school up to college. That's still the standard today/ whether public or private school. Only trade schools and college allow casual wear. That's because we were a British colony. I hated the look of my uniform and they made it more hideous since I left. Still, it was a lot more affordable for my folks to do that than to have to deal with no dress code and buy casual outfits.

We were allowed to wear jeans a few times a year. They called it "jeans day" and you paid a simple fee to wear jeans. The money was fundraising for school projects. I'm sure they've modified that some these days because the jeans girls can wear have gotten tighter and more body fitting. Back then, the girls loved wearing jeans on Jeans day and they could sit however they wanted and not have to worry about people looking up their skirts or tunics.

Students who traveled via public transport got discounted rated once they were in uniform. Everyone used uniforms to identify students easily...but some schools wore similar stuff so the school colors were used to be the markers as the base unit for boys was khaki pants and single pocket khaki shirts. My alma mater we wore a tie in our school colors of blue and yellow. I still like ties, but am picky about the quality. Because of the tie being the only marker, whenever we wanted to do mischief we took our ties off. Now, in addition to the ties, they've put a huge *** school crest on the pocket of the shirt. That would **** me off if I had to wear that now.

Uniforms are cool...most times.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I worked with a woman who was from Jamaica. She was surprised I knew what O-levels and A-levels were.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Because you don't understand it that doesn't mean it is jargon:)

I though jargon was a set of words that us used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for other to understand ...... So yeah its jargon to me :p

Courtesy of bing/google

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb