WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

x.x wow then that means I won't understand anything when you guys do talk about electrical

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Jargon as 99 put it is not jargon to me. Any more than IT talk is jargon to you. 99 and I can have a great conversation. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I though jargon was a set of words that us used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for other to understand ...... So yeah its jargon to me :p

Courtesy of bing/google

Well jargon for us is a shorter version of the information. If I talk technically to a person they should understand what I'm saying if their in my field. If I need to explain something to a lay person or another discipline I need to simplify because they simply don't have the background I do.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I though jargon was a set of words that us used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for other to understand ...... So yeah its jargon to me :p

Courtesy of bing/google

What SportsDriver and I will talk about if he has questions won't be jargon. It will be fairly simplistic electrical terms that you should be familiar with since you do computer repair.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well jargon for us is a shorter version of the information. If I talk technically to a person they should understand what I'm saying if their in my field. If I need to explain something to a lay person or another discipline I need to simplify because they simply don't have the background I do.

Soooo doesn't mean its unknown to me because I don't know the terms :p?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What SportsDriver and I will talk about if he has questions won't be jargon. It will be fairly simplistic electrical terms that you should be familiar with since you do computer repair.

Sorta kinda ..... Its like I know some French and I can understand bits a pieces but I don't know enough to engage in a convo :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I didn't get to try the tri-tip here because they close at 2 :( I went there thinking it was open and to my surprise it was closed.....well ill get sometime to eat later
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to head home. I would of gotten home early but I gave my word to a female friend that I would wait for her. I mean if it was a guy I world of taken off. And no its not like that . Its the female friend from last semester

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I might be going out of state soon 😃!!!...... While its still in the planning stage it might happen :) more details as I get closer

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nvm it was out in Chico , halmiton , Orland , willows , and Corning but it's back up .... Yay ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

all these forest fires make it that much worse to the limited water supply we have in cali. :/ must suck to live in so cal with even more stricter water rules o.o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro