WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Slept well but still feel tired. 😫. Having a weird intermittent problem on my phone where my phone thinks headphones are plugged in when they aren't. It seems typing can kick the sound back through the speakers and turn headphone mode off. It worries me because its likely hardware related and there aren't any phones out there I'd want to replace this with yet.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Now I'm watching a British TV series called Hinterland, that is set in Wales. It's a detective show.

I'm not really fond of many US TV series, but I like UK and Australian TV series.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Slept well but still feel tired. . Having a weird intermittent problem on my phone where my phone thinks headphones are plugged in when they aren't. It seems typing can kick the sound back through the speakers and turn headphone mode off. It worries me because its likely hardware related and there aren't any phones out there I'd want to replace this with yet.

Ugh! I hope it isn't a hardware problem.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now I'm watching a British TV series called Hinterland, that is set in Wales. It's a detective show.

I'm not really fond of many US TV series, but I like UK and Australian TV series.

That's funny as US TV shows are big here and in Australia.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So. I was running a bit late, even forgot to iron my shirt last night. Managed to get that all sorted to make the train on time.... And the train is late. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To make things interesting our bus driver got confused where he was and took us around the roundabout.

Yeah it's been an interesting morning....

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Happy Birthday! You're now a year older and you know what that means...
It gets annoying really, really quickly if every few moments or so, someone greets you out of nowhere.

Well, I may be exaggerating, but I was working on a project, and it felt that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6