WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's that one day when you just hate certain group of people. 22 year old guy was killed in a car accident because 2 guys from Albania were racing with their Audi's in the town where speed limit was 50km/h (30 mp/h). I would just transport them back to albania if I could and be done with them.
There are also picture of smashed cars so you can see what happens.
That's why I'm against driving too fast in town. V hudi prometni nesre?i na Viru udele?enih ve? vozil, ena oseba je umrla | Domzalec.si

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yikes ..... And here I complain that I have my first class at 8 am......

My high school started at 7:30 and I used to ride my bike to school (which was 8 miles away one way) so you have no idea of what an early start is like. In grad school the first class was at 7:10 AM and I lived about 1.5 miles away and did not have enough money in the first semester to even get a bike and so I walked......at least you get to ride the bus and inhale at the same time while your class starts at 8AM - so in a nutshell stop whining and enjoy your bus ride and the 8AM class....life only gets harder as you get older perhaps the money situation becomes easier but responsibilities and other complexities in life multiply exponentially....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's that one day when you just hate certain group of people. 22 year old guy was killed in a car accident because 2 guys from Albania were racing with their Audi's in the town where speed limit was 50km/h (30 mp/h). I would just transport them back to albania if I could and be done with them.
There are also picture of smashed cars so you can see what happens.
That's why I'm against driving too fast in town. V hudi prometni nesre?i na Viru udele?enih ve? vozil, ena oseba je umrla | Domzalec.si

Crazy Albanians...but they do like WP devices, I have shipped three so far to Tirane...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Crazy Albanians...but they do like WP devices, I have shipped three so far to Tirane...

They probably more like Nokia than WP itself. Nokia still have great image on some countries.
About craziness I don't know, I find them more annoying than lets say Bosnians or Serbs. I don't know, I really aren't fan of them screaming on football pitch next to my house.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My high school started at 7:30 and I used to ride my bike to school (which was 8 miles away one way) so you have no idea of what an early start is like. In grad school the first class was at 7:10 AM and I lived about 1.5 miles away and did not have enough money in the first semester to even get a bike and so I walked......at least you get to ride the bus and inhale at the same time while your class starts at 8AM - so in a nutshell stop whining and enjoy your bus ride and the 8AM class....life only gets harder as you get older perhaps the money situation becomes easier but responsibilities and other complexities in life multiply exponentially....

well i do have to wake up at 5 am :p ......... when i was in high school i would have to wake up at 6:30 and get ready and walk to school. it wasnt far like 10 minute walk. to be honest i never peged you as the type that would go through that in high school :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is??? My 3D models have significantly more.

Even my 2D AutoCAD drawings had more. :p

Well for a beginner for me it is :eek: heck I take a long time just to lasso the words correctly

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know its nice to sit next to girls ......just because they smell nice 😇
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb