WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You sure that you want MS products because they are good and not because they are MS prosucts :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
um..... what other game system is there that is more than just a gaming system ? just saying I know the ps4 or the wii isn't. :eck:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In not a fan of to much perfume. A little for a long way.

You seen to be around a lot of girls lately but you're getting no action.

also doesn't help that when im waiting for wellness class im about 10 feet away from the girl locker room and you can smell the perfume. its like a gust of air hits you

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

but ...the breadsticks taste good though :3... ive only been there once and my gosh I love their breadsticks:grin:

Nothing against their breadsticks. Probably the only thing I liked about the Olive Garden. It was the waste not the taste we were talking about. You're not very good at staying on topic are you?

Do you remember what your main meal was? I wonder if the menu is better now. Probably not.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my work's network is down. I decided to clean up my desk a little. It's looks a bit neater now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What do you need more than gaming system?

The Xbox is an entertainment system now, an all in one. Not just for gaming. I guess if there's other functions you can put in a console why not?

I don't keep track of these things too much as I don't game. I guess for some people this is important?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs