WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not entirely sure why but for some reason when people say 'I'm in love with my phone, WP' or whatever technology it sort of creeps me out. It could be the way I'm reading it or the way it comes across but it's almost always makes me go, ewwww.

Maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe I'm just too logical and cynical about devices.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nothing against their breadsticks. Probably the only thing I liked about the Olive Garden. It was the waste not the taste we were talking about. You're not very good at staying on topic are you?

Do you remember what your main meal was? I wonder if the menu is better now. Probably not.

I thought I was on topic o.o ?
I had spaghetti and meatballs ! I liked that meal ...but it was over 2 years ago

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought I was on topic o.o ?
I had spaghetti and meatballs ! I liked that meal ...but it was over 2 years ago

Probably one of the few edible items on the menu...

The topic was if breadsticks were wasteful. You turned it into a personal preference not the topic at hand.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not entirely sure why but for some reason when people say 'I'm in love with my phone, WP' or whatever technology it sort of creeps me out. It could be the way I'm reading it or the way it comes across but it's almost always makes me go, ewwww.

Maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe I'm just too logical and cynical about devices.

This reminds me of the film Her, which I still need to see

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What do you need more than gaming system?

I was looking for more than a gaming system because I don't need another gaming system because I have a PC for that . But the xboxone has stuff that I look for. All in all the xboxone offers more than the ps4 and the wii

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The Xbox is an entertainment system now, an all in one. Not just for gaming. I guess if there's other functions you can put in a console why not?

I don't keep track of these things too much as I don't game. I guess for some people this is important?

I think if I had one I'll be using more as an entertainment device than a gaming device .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In not a fan of to much perfume. A little for a long way.

You seen to be around a lot of girls lately but you're getting no action.

(has a comment to share after reading this, but thought better of it). That's a balls breaker.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I suddenly have this image of Sahib searching the internet wondering what a 'Real Doll' is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05