WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, a suggestion:

If you want to get out of the "friend zone", it involves finding girls who don't see you as " friends". They're out there, trust me.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, a suggestion:

If you want to get out of the "friend zone", it involves finding girls who don't see you as " friends". They're out there, trust me.

I personally think he needs to go elsewhere as he feels too guilty about the girls he knows. :p Maybe being a new location will make him think differently. Preferably a larger city.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I personally think he needs to go elsewhere as he feels too guilty about the girls he knows. :p Maybe being a new location will make him think differently. Preferably a larger city.

That's on him to decide with that. I did something similar...I used my college years to really change out my friendship circle. I barely saw the few high school friends I still kept in touch with, and ended up with stories of bushes, carpet burns, and hotel visits.

If he wants a girlfriend, he can get one. If he doesn't, he won't put in the work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's on him to decide with that. I did something similar...I used my college years to really change out my friendship circle. I barely saw the few high school friends I still kept in touch with, and ended up with stories of bushes, carpet burns, and hotel visits.

If he wants a girlfriend, he can get one. If he doesn't, he won't put in the work.

I'm curious if in his small town he can do that. It's probably a lot harder. But you are right, sometimes you need to cut the ties that bind you. I did that as well prior to high school and again after high school.

I don't have many close friends. LOL!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was looking for more than a gaming system because I don't need another gaming system because I have a PC for that . But the xboxone has stuff that I look for. All in all the xboxone offers more than the ps4 and the wii

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Maybe I just don't care about all extra functions because half of them don't work here. All 3 are for me a gaming only device.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe I just don't care about all extra functions because half of them don't work here. All 3 are for me a gaming only device.

You'll have to excuse Sahib. He lives in the privilege part of the MS ecosystem. The rest of the world doesn't matter to him. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Lol :D
I excuse him. But speking about gaming consoles, I would probably go with PS4, no special reason just I had PS2 (i still have it, just don't use it) and I'm used to button layout.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, a suggestion:

Lol what do you think this semester js about 😉.....i don't see my high school friend anymore .... The ones I talk to are from different parts of Cali and some even out of state :)

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Lol :D
I excuse him. But speking about gaming consoles, I would probably go with PS4, no special reason just I had PS2 (i still have it, just don't use it) and I'm used to button layout.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Yes, I agree, bored of playing games on my pc, need something new. Ps4 is just perfect. Downloading all those 10gb games from torrents & all, its really hectic

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You'll have to excuse Sahib. He lives in the privilege part of the MS ecosystem. The rest of the world doesn't matter to him. :p

Ohhhhh sure its strange for sahib to think the xboxone is a good device but if it was a ps4 that would be a great choice ;) /s( using alot of sarcasm here 😁)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I put work maybe not as much as you:p but it's there 😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ohhhhh sure its strange for sahib to think the xboxone is a good device but if it was a ps4 that would be a great choice ;) /s( using alot of sarcasm here 😁)

I'm sure the XboxOne is a fine device, if you live in the US... :p It's not too bad here in the UK either and possibly some other places but it still lacks.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm sure the XboxOne is a fine device, if you live in the US... :p It's not too bad here in the UK either and possibly some other places but it still lacks.

Xbox one is definitely good, I don't doubt that. But I live in India, here there are no Xbox services. Also I've seen most of the deals on Xbox are for those who have gold membership. So here ps4 is fine

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O I guess I missed it ....and here I thought he was speaking 'mia ' unless you meant something else . That's probably the case here x.x

I didn't quite understand what you wrote the first time I looked it but it makes more sense now. :p

I wonder what your 'work' is like. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah of course it lacks some stuff like miricast ( whoa a guy pasted me that left a cloud of weed smell ) and other things but its gotten better to the point of me wanting to buy it . The ps4 not so much. Sure my friends all have the ps3/4 and it would be fun to play with them online but for me the xboxone offers me more :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo