WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't like Olive Garden either, but we have good Italian restaurants (local, not chains). We have a Little Italy neighbourhood. Mama Santa's has excellent pizza.
+830
Mama Luisa in Flagstaff Arizona was awesome and so was La Fontanella in Phoenix and not to mention Pizza Bianco ( the most awarded pizzeria in the USA even according to NY Times). Haven't bothered to much with Italian food in LA.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

+830
Mama Luisa in Flagstaff Arizona was awesome and so was La Fontanella in Phoenix and not to mention Pizza Bianco ( the most awarded pizzeria in the USA even according to NY Times). Haven't bothered to much with Italian food in LA.

Now I know where to go when I'm in Phoenix and Flagstaff Arizona. :p

Now pizza is one of those things I'm a bit picky with and once again I've become a touch of a snob with it. :p Just because I can of course. I'm still searching for a good wood fired pizza here in the UK. The one near us isn't too bad but I will continue to look.

I have hopes of traveling to Naples Italy in the future, well I'll get there eventually. :p Need to go check out where it originated from. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Go meet MIA in NY, get him in a bar and buy him a beer. He'll talk. :p

You could also try the same method with a nice lady too. :p

Lol. I'm not taking him to no place where he has to constantly show ID with that baby face.

I'll share two: figure out what your strengths are. Then just be appealing version of Sahib.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I'm not taking him to no place where he has to constantly show ID with that baby face.

I'll share two: figure out what your strengths are. Then just be appealing version of Sahib.

LOL! I never had much of a baby face once I got close to 20. I sort of aged quicker than I should have. I rarely got asked for ID.

Maybe he needs a mustache. :p Or some experience outside a small town will age him. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Now I know where to go when I'm in Phoenix and Flagstaff Arizona. :p

Now pizza is one of those things I'm a bit picky with and once again I've become a touch of a snob with it. :p Just because I can of course. I'm still searching for a good wood fired pizza here in the UK. The one near us isn't too bad but I will continue to look.

I have hopes of traveling to Naples Italy in the future, well I'll get there eventually. :p Need to go check out where it originated from. :p

Welcome to the pizza snob club, we're right up there as well. Good pie is becoming easy to come by these days. For MSFTisMIA he can go to Benny Tudino in Hoboken, best cheese pizza I have eaten, period.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to the pizza snob club, we're right up there as well. Good pie is becoming easy to come by these days. For MSFTisMIA he can go to Benny Tudino in Hoboken, best cheese pizza I have eaten, period.

I'm still trying to perfect or homemade dough but I know I can't compete with a proper pizza oven.

I don't eat pizza that often as I'm always trying other food. Pizza is one of those things I just sort of have when I'm in the mood.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the tip. Hoboken and Jersey has some nice Italian spots that I'll check out either between semesters or next May.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750