WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You do that, these NYC girls with put you in that soda bottle and mail your *** back to Orland and have you pay the postage.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
........ younger ;) !!!! im not going to be going after girls that are older than 21 since im not 21 yet :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The reviews I've read for the Z3 Compact says the camera is slightly better with the wide angled lens, and improved noise management with the software, but nothing to write home about. I still would probably get one but I want to see the price first. If it is insane, I'll wait until March and grind it out with my N5. Who knows, if the 930 is a good price by then I might get that too.

I'll ask the folks here: which would you get - a Lumia 1520 or a HTC E8? I ask ask as the guys I use have the E8 for $460 and the 1520 for $470 (shipping included). Remember, I'm on T-Mobile and these are the international models so no full LTE for me because they lack the AWS band.

since you are thinking of getting the 930 I would say get the E8

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The reviews I've read for the Z3 Compact says the camera is slightly better with the wide angled lens, and improved noise management with the software, but nothing to write home about. I still would probably get one but I want to see the price first. If it is insane, I'll wait until March and grind it out with my N5. Who knows, if the 930 is a good price by then I might get that too.

I'll ask the folks here: which would you get - a Lumia 1520 or a HTC E8? I ask ask as the guys I use have the E8 for $460 and the 1520 for $470 (shipping included). Remember, I'm on T-Mobile and these are the international models so no full LTE for me because they lack the AWS band.

1520 because the camera on the E8 is just as likely to suck as bad as the M8...but that's just my 2c...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

........ younger ;) !!!! im not going to be going after girls that are older than 21 since im not 21 yet :p

That doesn't work for girls under 21 in NYC either. While the population I see at work is a little skewed, I know enough young people where that doesn't work in these parts. Gotta to come again, Sahib.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

1520 because the camera on the E8 is just as likely to suck as bad as the M8...but that's just my 2c...

Oh, there's no doubt the camera on the E8 isn't in the 1520's league, expect for shutter speed. Still, I can argue it has the newer chip set, better screen and better speakers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You realize it's free shipping and I'm on a contract? That was a very biased and non-intelligent statement.

I won't lie: I did a double take and SMH when I read this. I'll let 99 handle his, but sufficed to say he may have been coming from a non contract purchaser's POV.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You realize it's free shipping and I'm on a contract? That was a very biased and non-intelligent statement.

You do realize that I am not on a contract and hence that is the amount it would cost me....I did not say why you would want to spend that amount, I said "I don't think I want to spend..."

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yay I have a new keyboard for my ipos thought its stucks >.>.... I like the wp ones better. Just saying

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup not going to lie. Word flow on wp is way better than swift key.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not laggy or anything just that it auto correct the word either wrong or just doesn't correct it at all :/....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Apple added a lot of unnecessary apps that I can't take off :/ also why hasn't Apple let you open an app and say you need a picture from one drive or Google drive and chose the picture within the app ? Android and wp does that why can't Apple ? It's annoying that I have to download the picture to the picture app and then chose it from there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss