WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You do realize that I am not on a contract and hence that is the amount it would cost me....I did not say why you would want to spend that amount, I said "I don't think I want to spend..."

Depends on the phone. The iPhone isn't the only phone that's expensive off contract...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That doesn't work for girls under 21 in NYC either. While the population I see at work is a little skewed, I know enough young people where that doesn't work in these parts. Gotta to come again, Sahib.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
well looks like I have lots of things to do to able to spit game in nyc :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wish I was in Canada D:..... WAIT!!!! wind has the the same frequencies as tmobile.... if it comes to wind then me a 99 will be able to buy it :D.... WOOT

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yay I have a new keyboard for my ipos thought its stucks >.>.... I like the wp ones better. Just saying

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Your iPOS? Many people would say that's exactly what it is...even though I know you just wrote a typo.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why should I get the E8?

wernt you planning to get the 930 ? my reasoning behind it was ... since you were planning to get the 930 , there isn't a point to get the 1520 because the 930 is " like the 1520" just no SD card and no glance. no point having 2 wp

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Depends on the phone. The iPhone isn't the only phone that's expensive off contract...

It is typically the most expensive off contract. I know Samsung likes to put out some stuff in that bracket perdiocially, but consistently, no one has been more expensive off contract and during the first few weeks after launch than Apple.

I remember seeing the iPhone 4 and 4S off contract, factory unlocked at their highest storage capacities for $1200 at some point.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Since I know you missed the joke, I'll fill you in. Some folks refer to iPhones as an iPieceOfS***(iPOS).

Does that explanation work for you?

oh I understood the reference :p.. I laughed a little but when I was typing on it I didn't notice the mistake till you pointed it out

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It is typically the most expensive off contract. I know Samsung likes to put out some stuff in that bracket perdiocially, but consistently, no one has been more expensive off contract and during the first few weeks after launch than Apple.

I remember seeing the iPhone 4 and 4S off contract, factory unlocked at their highest storage capacities for $1200 at some point.

Of choose you'll see the iPhone expensive after launch, it always costs $200 more from 3rd parties.

And Samsung uses crap material compared to Apple, HTC, and Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)