WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL! What, your going to try your 'work' on them? :p

Canadians are pacifist until you put them an ice rink. :p

Just don't go drinking with Canadians, you'll regret pretty quick. :p

That is one advantage, you can drink in Canada now. Most 21 year old Canadians have two years in you. :p well they have more but I'm going by legal age.

yes I will ill give them the ol sahib treatment :grincry: ill just have to avoid hockey, that's something sahib doesn't mess with :amaze: and if that doesn't work ill buy rounds and quickly slip away with my 830 ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yes I will ill give them the ol sahib treatment :grincry: ill just have to avoid hockey, that's something sahib doesn't mess with :amaze: and if that doesn't work ill buy rounds and quickly slip away with my 830 ;)

Now I'm curious what the ol sahib treatment is... :p

The last part sounds more like the sahib I'd expect, minus the buying rounds. :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Tbh, I'm not that into watches, at all. If I liked them though, my favorite would have to be the Moto 360.

I'm distracted enough, why do I need more? And my phone does everything the watch does, except monitoring my heartbeat constantly...

I'm into watches, but of a different sort.

18 size Illinois--Brown's dial.jpg

I collect antique Railroad Standard pocket watches. Railroad chronometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I'm curious what the ol sahib treatment is... :p

The last part sounds more like the sahib I'd expect, minus the buying rounds. :p
having people eat tri-tip :3 !
I would ..... maybe :p ill buy myself root beer or else ill be to tipsy to escape from all the rounds I bought :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like all things related to railroads/trains.

My ringtone is a Southern Pacific 6-chime steam whistle grade crossing signal.

I also have the Train Simulator 2014 game on Steam.

When you make your way over to the EU you should look into this - Bradshaw's Guide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's a show here on BBC (I think) of a guy who's an ex-politician running around using both the guides. It's rather interesting.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Beside antique pocket watches, I also like fountain pens. I collect antique/vintage/modern fountain pens. My favourite modern pen is a replica of an antique: the Conklin Mark Twain Crescent. It is a replica of the pen Mark Twain used, with the same filling mechanism.

Conklin Mark Twain Crescent.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Beside antique pocket watches, I also like fountain pens. I collect antique/vintage/modern fountain pens. My favourite modern pen is a replica of an antique: the Conklin Mark Twain Crescent. It is a replica of the pen Mark Twain used, with the same filling mechanism.

View attachment 81343

If there's one thing I've yet to get around to doing is reading anything by Mark Twain. I should really do that.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I think the reason I became interested in railroads and pocket watches is because of the local connection. Webb C Ball was the first Chief Time Inspector for the railroads, and his jewelry store was located in Cleveland, Ohio. Webb C. Ball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have an Elgin-Ball watch model 333, ca 1903. It is the oldest pocket watch I own, and it still keeps accurate time.
Elgin-Ball (1).jpg

Elgin Ball dial.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz